Project 1 - Josh Galli

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
JoshGalli

Project 1 - Josh Galli

Post by JoshGalli »

Lundholm

Re: Project 1 - Josh Galli

Post by Lundholm »

I'm going to be frank... love the layout... not the colors. The wood grain is nice but it might be able to do with a more natural shade of green. Grass green or leaf green, perhaps.
- Nathan Lundholm

LindsWalters

Post by LindsWalters »

It turned out nice, although your sites and needs, and your style guide not coming up. Also like how you did your contact you page. excited to see what the future is to bring to your site, and where the rest of the buttons are going to go.
Lindsey Walters

Ravana

Post by Ravana »

I actually like the colors. I think that green works well with the wood panel texture. Also, nice to include a contact form instead of just an email link. Something I was thinking about doing but I got wrapped up in graphics work instead... Maybe later. All in all, I think it's going in a great direction.
This post has been brought to you by the letter X, the number 5, and Larry Rubald.
"It's irony at a base level, but I like it." ~Bill Hicks

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

I like it very much. I actually like your choice of colors and layout. It's one of the site where I personally find it quite comfortable to actually navigate around the site and learn more about the site. Nice job!
Vy Tat...

mminten

Post by mminten »

Love it. The shading, textures and colors all make it a pleasant site to see. Only problem is that you are missing the back of your head!
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

I think it turned out great. I like how you put your inspiration, etc. on a sidebar. I also like the contact form, good idea!
Kristine Toward

smith206

Post by smith206 »

Looks good. Not to big of a fan of the outlined or glowing type on the top. I think if it was a bit more subtle or just completely taken of it would work better. Everything else looks good though.
Kyle Smith

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

I also like the color scheme that you chose, is the background black or a very dark gray? I can't tell, but the colors and textures are very nice- warm, clean and kind of elegant with the wood grain on black. The form is great for your contact page, I think it would have looked nice all left-aligned like your homepage though. I also agree, however that I would have liked to see a pic that included the back of your head. :)

Great job!
Kathyleen Bullard

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

Your site works well, except the style and site links. I think the design holds together well. The body copy looks good, even though it is so compact... it seems integrated with the style. Very good job.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!