Project_1 Jose Gomez

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
miss_kristine

Re: Project_1 Jose Gomez

Post by miss_kristine »

I think you have a nice design overall. Your background image is bright, and your body copy is getting lost in some of the clouds. Also, I noticed some spelling/grammar errors in the body copy. I think the outlined type looked like the letters would glowing. I think it would make a good rollover, to start with the type, then rollover and the outline appears and the words looks like it's glowing.
Kristine Toward

ashleighP

Post by ashleighP »

This is probably a silly thing to be nitpicky, but I don't like how some of your things are capitalized and others aren't. Maybe it is the inner grammar Nazi inside of me, but it drives me nuts! Other than that, looks great, and I love the pig.
Ashleigh Porterfield
GRC 175 - Fall 2011

Truben

Post by Truben »

Overall good layout and like the picture you used feels like a car add almost. Agreeing with some other people as well not diggin the white text or the grammar as far as capital and not. Other than that good job.

Truben

Post by Truben »

Overall good layout and like the picture you used feels like a car add almost. Agreeing with some other people as well not diggin the white text or the grammar as far as capital and not. Other than that good job.

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

Great job overall. I noticed that you lose the text in the clouds. Maybe use a text box or a different color for the text. Overall I like it and the navigation that glow came out really cool.
~Tina Bodden~

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

Green pig!!!!! :D
I really like how your design looks like it is just floating in the browser window by using gray as your background color. I don't think I would have ever thought of that.
Kathyleen Bullard

MadBroChadBro

Post by MadBroChadBro »

I like your website overall. It is very nice and colorful. My only thing is about the pig. I am curious why you put it in the corner and what the significance is in your website. I am also not a huge fan of the green glow, but from critique, it is a lot better. Overall nice job.
Charlie Lipon
"Why you mad Bro"