Project 1 - Josh Galli

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Rogers_Neighborhood

Re: Project 1 - Josh Galli

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

I enjoyed your site and colors the only thing that somewhat bugs me is the photo of you with part of the head cut off, would like to see a full headshot other than that good work.
Carrie Rogers

ashleighP

Post by ashleighP »

The layout is very clean and I like that. I am not crazy about the colors you chose, as I don't feel the gray really goes well with the brown. I also might have used a picture that wasn't cropped at the left side like that, as it kinda takes from the clean, smooth feel of the site. Other than that, great job!
Ashleigh Porterfield
GRC 175 - Fall 2011

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

Great job. Your colors came out awesome. I think you need to more your image to the side of the box that way it doesn't look as cut off. But all in all I really like it.
~Tina Bodden~

Dave

Post by Dave »

it's nice and simple overall, my only problem is with the type, normally you want to use one or two different typefaces and no more. having to many different fonts causes you to lose unity, lessening the quality of your design.
David Bjerre

I found sand!

MadBroChadBro

Post by MadBroChadBro »

I think your website is a great design. I like the boxes separating everything. The thing I think I would have changed is the picture of yourself. You cut yourself off a little. I think also that the colors clash a little bit, but overall the design is great. Good job.
Charlie Lipon
"Why you mad Bro"