Project 1- Lindsey Walters

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Rogers_Neighborhood

Re: Project 1- Lindsey Walters

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

Everything works well together and easy to navigate, good work!
Carrie Rogers

ashleighP

Post by ashleighP »

The layout is really good! Some of your buttons are a bit pixelated, but that just may have been the button image you used. Other than that, great job!
Ashleigh Porterfield
GRC 175 - Fall 2011

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

The layout came out good. The type face you picked works well with the sports theme you went with. I also like that you used logos for facebook, twitter, etc.
~Tina Bodden~

Dave

Post by Dave »

it's pretty simple and straightforward. you did a good job with your fonts and colors to convey the sense of it being a tenis court.
David Bjerre

I found sand!

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

Your design definitely has a very sporty feel and I think it is well representative of who you describe that you are in your body copy. I think the only suggestion I have is that it might look nice to give your body copy more padding on the right. Maybe even double the amount of padding that you currently have.
Great job!
Kathyleen Bullard

MadBroChadBro

Post by MadBroChadBro »

I am a big sports fan, so I am a fan of the site. I think I would have put the grc 175 in a different spot, possibly on the bottom with fall 2011. I think I also might have put a border around it because of the floating navigation, but it is personal preference. I like the website. Good job.
Charlie Lipon
"Why you mad Bro"