Aries Project 1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Zera-Chann

Re: Aries Project 1

Post by Zera-Chann »

Hey Aries!

I like your first one layout a bit more love, the colors and I love your headliner font.

I say on the eye on your body copy maybe change the to with or a lighter color, cause it 's still hard to seethe body that's over it.

Can't wait to see the final work!

erika.murray

Post by erika.murray »

Hi Aries,

I love the galactic look of both designs mixed with the script typeface.
The first design feels crammed to me, mostly because of the pink curves on the sides.
The second layout is better, but could use more contrast between the black and the background. I would also remove one of the "logos" from the top so that the eye is drawn towards only one and not competing between the two.
Fate, my friend, you say the strangest things

Erika Murray

breezy

Post by breezy »

Hey,

I like both, they are very eye catching! I think the second one feels more like a website layout and the colors work nicely together. Good job all around!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

SerenDark

Post by SerenDark »

Ohh these are really visually interesting and I love the colors! The curvature of the first is wonderful and overall the composition is more interesting than the second one. However, there's readability issues. The nav button labels don't really pop from the buttons themselves, so the text gets lost and is hard to read.
=== Olivia Putnam ===
SerenDark on:
Steam, Twitch, Discord

Moderator for DreadedCone's Twitch channel & Discord server.
Illustration, design, and Dark Souls game enthusiast.

====================

Peelio

Post by Peelio »

Hi Aries!

Both of your designs are strong. They are both fun to look at. I prefer the second one, however. It has more space and gives the viewer more to "see". The background is busy and distracts me from the homepage content. I really like the colors and the placement of your elements. The typeface for your name is working well. I like the gamer graphics and your cool logo. :)
Melissa Peel

Cassiebowers

Post by Cassiebowers »

Hi Aries,

I like your first design. I like the space theme and the pink type. I Like the font you chose. Maybe move the eye somewhere else to make the type easier to read.
Cassandra Bowers

darian_p

Post by darian_p »

The first design works the best, the only the I would change is the bright neon pink on the sides. Otherwise it's very nice, good work!
bImage
Darian Potichny

JulianEmme

Post by JulianEmme »

I'd go with the second one, the body copy with the watermark on the first is a little hard to make out. Maybe fade it a little more? The color choices and overall compositions work well though
Julian Emme

fjbo

Post by fjbo »

This one for sure:

I like the originality and freedom that it inspires, I love your visual elements. I believe your text could be organized in a more fun and attractive way so it plays with that eye illustration, it's pretty intriguing. I believe that your black bar in which you enclose your navigation is a little redundant given that your buttons are already enclosed in those pink rectangles. Let them free like the rest of your design. I think the same could apply for you text, it feels like caged or trapped (not because of the container really... maybe it's the color... maybe its the arrangement). Going a back to your navigation, I think that the white text does not go along with the soft pink, try more contrast either by value or hue.

Keep up the good work!
FJBO

FRANCISCO JAVIER BECERRA-ORTIZ