Tucker M - Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Blackfïsk

Tucker M - Final

Post by Blackfïsk »

So This is my Final Design

Its not done all the way, I come back to it and add small details, I have also created some Gif images that will litter the site

This is seaweed

This is a jellyfish, as you can see the glow I added didn't like turining into a gif very well, ill have to redo it as well as making both gifs loop endlessly.

Here is the final design, I added a new font and navigation star, also the panels of different nautical things... I added the Titanic with some sharks and moby dick and the big Kraken.

j.alexis93

Re: Tucker M - Final

Post by j.alexis93 »

I think this nautical look that you have going on is really well. Having that closing page just seems a little unnecessary for me.
ALEXIS ROSALES

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

Idk what you mean by closing page. The whole thing is one page.

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

Sorry, I didn't explain myself correctly. What I meant to say was that having the portfolio section like that is a little unecessary. Why isn't it the same size as the other sections?
ALEXIS ROSALES

moserary

Post by moserary »

This is a site I would want to visit, over and over again (despite my fear & loathing of being underwater.) Will there be color, Tucker? All that work without color is a tragedy. There is plenty of color in the ocean, jellyfish to begin...?

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

moserary wrote:This is a site I would want to visit, over and over again (despite my fear & loathing of being underwater.) Will there be color, Tucker? All that work without color is a tragedy. There is plenty of color in the ocean, jellyfish to begin...?
No I don't think I will add color, my artwork, especially my Photography is black and white and I really like the look of it. I wouldn't even know where to start with color tbh.

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I think this is such a cool idea, and I love the concept and layout. I'm concerned it might take too long for a viewer to be able to navigate it off the bat and lose interest. I'm going to agree with Rosemary in that you need a little color in the images to make some things pop out. I would suggest just trying a low value yellow on the light coming from the lighthouse, and the lights inside the ship at bottom of ocean. It looks awesome though.
-Warren Asher-

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Great work! I already enjoy your website and I am so excited to see the real one!
but as others suggest, I hope you have some color on it. I'm sure that's gonna be awesome. Go for it!
Natsuki Tonuma

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I just love this page so much! I love the black/white color scheme and its so cool how you put the graphics together. Definitely inspiration. Are you going to have a title or something on your opening page? I just am not sure what the page I am looking at is about without digging a little.

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

nicolemae09 wrote:I just love this page so much! I love the black/white color scheme and its so cool how you put the graphics together. Definitely inspiration. Are you going to have a title or something on your opening page? I just am not sure what the page I am looking at is about without digging a little.
The opening page is going to be a 3-d rendered video actually, that will have a "dive" button... I wanted it to feel mysterious, I think it drives the site exploration.