Missed responses?

Got a question for your instructor or classmates? Found a neat technique you want to share? Post 'em here.
wbenavente

Missed responses?

Post by wbenavente »

Hi,

Regarding the responses that're needed for the projects, I was wondering what if some people who posts late got their messages pushed down by other people's brand new threads? Will the students who failed to notice this late post get docked down for completely missing out on a late post or not? Just wondering.

Thank you.
Whinona Benavente - GRC 175
“Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.” - Bob Ross

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Missed responses?

Post by Instructor »

Most people have pretty clearly marked what's a revision and what's final in their threads. I asked for everyone to provide final critique for everyone else as well so I hope they are checking back in periodically. From what I can see, the few who have responded so far are keeping up with the changes pretty well. Here's hoping more people provide some good final critiques. They don't have to be long, mine won't, but I'd like to see some capstone feedback.

So, to answer the question after that ramble, I don't think it's an issue since everyone who's posted so far seems to be keeping up, but yes, if someone misses a thread it will reflect in their critique grade. So check back a time or two! ;)
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173