final project Three

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
mawpe

final project Three

Post by mawpe »

project three working! woohoo! done
http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... _pederson/
Mark Pederson

jennybreitrick

Re: final project Three

Post by jennybreitrick »

I really like the textures that you used throughout your assignments and the organization of your pages are consistently easy to navigate. Good job on your projects!
jenny breitrick

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

Great work! Nice layouts, simple navigation. Nice use of textures in all your projects.
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Mark.

Awesome, I think limiting your cutouts to one per page works a lot better. Very neat and organized but I think I'd change the background color so it's not so shockingly white against your more neutral palate. I can't seem to select or move any pictures in your gallery; are you still working on it? And maybe break up your footer text so it's not one long line. And title your pages!

Haha, I just noticed a funny thing too; when I'm on any of your inner pages and I hover over its own link, the index/program link changes to that name too. You probably don't want that to happen though...
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Mark - I've noticed something all semester (in both this class and 183) that I really like about your work, and it's your use of color. You come up with nice color palettes, and then you stick to them faithfully. I think your TMCC redesign is solid, and I like how you incorporate texture. Nice.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

very nice re-design, mark. i like that you went with the circles, i really enjoy that in your pages. nice texture as well!
Donna Harn

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Mark,

Your use of color and texture really stand out here. The use of the drop shadows makes the buttons pop off the screen. Nice job.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Mark,
Your design is very solid! Its clean, organized and easy to navigate through Great job!
Maria Nunez