1, 2 and 3 are up and running (jenny breitrick)

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
jennybreitrick

1, 2 and 3 are up and running (jenny breitrick)

Post by jennybreitrick »

It’s a work in progress still. I am having small placement issues on my 3rd project’s footers and navigation bar. But I am so excited that it is so close from being done! I think I have gained so much knowledge in this class and it feels great to have made it thought the rabbit hole with you guys. If this was your second experience in web designing like it was for me, then I stand up and applaud you, if you were even able to complete project one.
I really love my own GRC layout. I understand it is a bit odd…but It explains the GRC program to a T for me. I can’t wait to design my own portfolio webpage now. I will surly take what I have seen and learned here and with a little time and glue, make something very unique in the end.

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... breitrick/
jenny breitrick

Juan Vazquez Lopez

Re: 1, 2 and 3 are up and running (jenny breitrick)

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

wow!!! Jenny...
What can I say...I just love your art. well done.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Thanks Buddy- 8-)
jenny breitrick

Justin Hubert

Post by Justin Hubert »

You have a very creative approach to web design. I noticed that on your professor page your scrolling type doesn't scroll. Could be a problem with the
z-index. If that div has a z-index stacking order that is negative, then the scroll won't work.
Justin Hubert

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Jenny.

Very nicely done! Interesting choice of pictures and I like how they all go above the top of your content container. I'm not a big fan of how your container changes position depending on which page I'm on, and your classes content in particular feels really smushed on the right hand side, for some reason. I would probably have your page headers be on top of the pictures, instead of behind, and I'd recommend being careful with changing the colors of the TMCC logo (they can get reeeeaaaally picky about that). Very visually appealing overall though!
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Jenny - I'm liking your bold use of unique images. I think the execution could use some work here and there, but overall you have an interesting twist on what would normally be a very boring site.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Jenny,

I agree that using imagery as the focal point of your site is a wise choice. Your images draw the eye in and that is a very important step to getting them to read the body copy. Nice work.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Jenny,
I really like the links you have on your homepage very unique! Your project #3 turn out great I'm not a big fan of scrolling bars but it works will in the class page. Try centering the content. Another then that Great Job! :)
Maria Nunez