Project One and Two Live Sites

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ekfulton

Project One and Two Live Sites

Post by ekfulton »

Hi all, here are my sites:

student home page: http://ekfulton.com/grc175
project two: http://ekfulton.com/donner

Thanks!
E.K. Fulton
ekfulton@gmail.com | 775-298-1515 mobile

donnalouwho

Re: Project One and Two Live Sites

Post by donnalouwho »

wow, you have some really great elements on your pages! i love the colors on the project and references links, and the dynamics of their movements are so cool. great photo pop up show on your re-design as well. nicely done!
Donna Harn

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

That`s amazing! I love all your technical part. Looks like you put a lot of effort there. great job!
Alexey Makovskiy

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

You have some nice features built into both sites that elevate them from amateur-status. Your use of photographs is really strong, and I think that's my favorite part of your design style. I think the color scheme for the ski site is just a tad too dark for my taste since I'm looking for a happier feeling, but your layout is clean, organized, and professional.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi E.K.!

Great job on your website- I love how when you click on the thumbnails of the photos, a much larger version pops up... it was fun to do, and I think each time it "reminds" the viewers of how much fun to is to spend a day in the mountains. Overall great job- I think your website evokes a great happy feeling when someone looks at it :D :D :D <----- see?

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Hey buddy-
I love what you did for your home page…I struggle a bit reading about you, Your text needs to be way lighter, because at the bottom right I am unable to read it. I love your bit about Bean, and your little box bouncy thing is very impressive! On your second project I see that there is text at the top left of your page…but I cant make out what it says…once again I love the special effects that you added! Last thing try to find a way to link the two projects together…though a “button click.” Great job…hope you are doing well.
jen
jenny breitrick

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

wow their really really good not sure how to improve them their way out of my league.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi E.k.
Like always! Great designs. I'm really enjoying your redesign website. I like how each time you press a link the the image changes. The color scheme is great as well as the text.
Maria Nunez

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya E.K.

Super nice! Your homepage is very professional and eye-catching. I generally like the animation on your links, but I probably wouldn't bounce them, just let them slide from side to side; personally, I get impatient waiting for the bounce to stop. The same thing with the fade-in when the page first loads. It's a great idea in theory, but it just feels time-consuming in practice. Your second project came out clean and neat, though I think I'd like "Donner Ski Ranch" in the upper left to be a bit bigger. Also, the click-to-enlarge images on the index are great, but I'd like to be able to scroll through them while they're up versus having to close and open each individual one.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

WOW your first website is so well done, completely professional. The only thing i can possibly think of doing is maybe editing the signs in the BG to have some cool hidden messages.
Raymond Dylan Bivens