Final Web Layout

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
freem110

Final Web Layout

Post by freem110 »

Here is my Final layout. I changed it all together and tried to keep it simple.
Attachments
brian_freeman_website.jpg
Brian Freeman

re8ecca

Re: Final Web Layout

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Brian - I really like your header with the logo and illustration. It all goes together quite nicely. I think your body text could be a bit smaller, and I think your photographs would look better with some kind of frame or drop shadow to pop them off the background. I noticed that you brought out a little color in each photo, and perhaps you could find a way to use those colors elsewhere in the site (maybe on rollovers).

I think it's really cool how you're incorporating a music section, and I look forward to seeing/hearing what you put there.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

Hi Brian,

I like the way you've made you web design very personal with your photos and obvious love of music. The header is my favorite part, very nice. It is the first place my eyes go. The body copy may be a bit large. Also, I agree with Rebecca about the photos. I enjoy the way you've laid them out but maybe a little shadow would bring them a bit forward and give it more dimension. Nice work! :)
Donna Harn

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Wow! Your graphics that you used throughout your entire project are so powerful! It’s amazing to me on how you were able to manipulate the use of color; to tell us exactly what you want us to know is just great! Wonderful job!
jen
p.s i want to work for Pixar TOO! 8-)
jenny breitrick

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

Everything looks great. Nice drawing on the header. I think those pictures kinda blend with background a little bit. The rest is awesome.
Alexey Makovskiy

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

Really Professional looking its great.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Brian.

Yes, this makeover is so much better than your original versions. It's much more professional and very neat and clean. I still like your logo and the artwork in your header. The accents of color in your photos are great too, so maybe use one of the colors in the photos to make a very small border around them and lighten the gray just a little. Or maybe border them with the blue from your header. Also, I would probably left align your body copy, versus centering it.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Brian! Very cool design- I like that you've kept it rather neutral with a few pops of color- those color pops really compliment your whole design. Also I think it's great that you've chosen to depict actual imagery of you " at work" on your projects- I always am interested to see who the person is behind the work, especially when it's strong work!
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Brian,

I really like the banner and navigation. The colors work well and the contrast provides a clear hierarchy. As a suggestion, perhaps you could change the color of your body copy to work off the darker gray color of your background and eliminate the box around the type.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

Great Job, this idea is much better and I love you logo.
Dustin Hill