Project One Final Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
nunezm

Project One Final Critique

Post by nunezm »

Hi everybody,
So from the feedback I got I went with the layout of the soccer balls which was everybody's favorite as well as mine.
The changes I made was take way some of the soccer balls and rearrange differently . The layout I hope still has the 3D effect like the draft. Other changes made was the background color to a sky color, I also incorporated the grass from the other draft and put some soccer balls within the grass. You will also notice that some opacity in some of the soccer balls like some suggested. There is also a border around my image.
I happy how it turn out. If you guys have comments for changes don't hesitate to say something. :)
Attachments
final_design.jpg
Maria Nunez

rmosley

Re: Project One Final Critique

Post by rmosley »

Much better! My eye flows right along and I dont get confused on where to look. Good job!
Rachel Mosley
"Living one beat at a time..."

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Maria,

The colors work together very well and the soccer balls do create a nice frame around your webpage. I would make sure that your body copy a smaller size and I wouldn't have your body copy overlap any soccer balls at all. I think it would look great with just the sky blue background behind it.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Maria - Yes, I think the gradient on the background is good, and I like the shade of blue you've chosen. I agree with Aharon, the body text needs to be much smaller. I'd also look into a more expressive typeface for your headline. That sans-serif font isn't adding anything to your overall design at the moment.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Maria
The color choices that you chose are wonderful and how you used the soccer balls as aids to bring the viewer into the center of the page is terrific. Good job!
jen
jenny breitrick

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

Works great the design is really solid now just finish the about you and your good to go.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Maria.

This version is much more cohesive without the floating flowers and your more judicial sizing of the soccer balls. I like the tilt on your picture too, giving it a more playful, free feel to match everything else. I'd probably move your picture just a bit more to the left though, so it's not crowding so much on your body copy. And the class information at the bottom needs a little something too, because it kind of gets lost in the grass and the background balls to me. Maybe a drop shadow to make it stand out better.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Maria! Loving the imagery- makes me wanna "dip, duck, dive, and dodge!" If you consider making your paragraph text slightly smaller, ever viewers eye might be drawn toward this awesome soccer scene even more!
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

Great colors and use of scale on the soccer balls! My eye travels through your design really nicely. Good job! A tiny bit smaller on your text and maybe a different type? Other than that, looks really great. :)
Donna Harn

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

I think you made some great changes gj!
Dustin Hill