PROJECT 3!!!!

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
angelraiders

PROJECT 3!!!!

Post by angelraiders »

Alright shes finally done. Had fun doing it, Michael don't shave your beard or cut your hair.

Heres the link
http://grc175.com/student/spring_2012/a ... ect_3.html

Have a fun summer guys see ya next semester.

TommieGuy

Re: PROJECT 3!!!!

Post by TommieGuy »

Angel. I'm not worthy.
TMCC should show your work in their newly-designed TMCC GRC site Student Gallery. All students should esteem to do work like you.
It's amazing.
Your redesign is kick @ss! Love the type art you use throughout. Love the fonts on your text parts. Love how you join everything with the leading lines.
Your faculty bios are CLEVER! YES, I PICKED UP ON THE SEINFELD AND SOPRANOS references. Please tell us what the other two were...
Great, great work. We will see you featured in ad magazines I am sure.
Good luck to you!

R3YNO

Post by R3YNO »

Great work!
Impressive navigation links!

artgalstyle

Post by artgalstyle »

Love the way you connected all the fonts and the use of different ones on your roll overs. Well done. Navigation is easy to use and lots of great info. About died when I went to your gallery and saw your cereal box. Holy Cow. That cut out beard is a hoot! Your other work is fantastic. Great site and most decidedly out side of the box. Awesome Site!

Laramie

sktlz1965

Post by sktlz1965 »

really impressive, and very well designed and put together, love the colors, and the whimsy! the only thing is I thought the buttons on the inside pages at the top could have stood out a little more prominent, I couldn't find them at first, but that's such a small thing. I really like it, good job!

Faith
"Design is simply thinking made visual"

deni

Post by deni »

I really really like this design. I like the retro look of the font and the colors. Great job

Denise