Laramie's Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
artgalstyle

Laramie's Project 2 Final

Post by artgalstyle »

Well it's finally up. Blew it up yesterday and had to fix and reload. I'm pretty happy with it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Maybe will make some changes later.

Link to project one http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html

Link to project two direct http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... d_project2

R3YNO

Re: Laramie's Project 2 Final

Post by R3YNO »

Looks great Laramie (sorry for posting late seemed yours like some others got sucked into the black hole)
I have noticed that some of your images are low quality( if they where the supplied images disregard that statement) Has good contrast even on my work computer which has some of the worst contrast I've seen. Kinda snickered when I looked at the email ( my parents had a mind spring account back when the internet screamed).
All and all it looks good looking forward to where you take project 3!

mike_check

Post by mike_check »

Had the same thoughts on the image quality, but again disregard if the images were provided. Whole look of the site is uniform and complete. Maybe adjust the titles on some of your pages to match whats on the page.
MIKE_CHECK
two.three.whatisthis

BLCITY.TasteMakers coming soon

artgalstyle

Post by artgalstyle »

Thanks guys. Yes I can't do anything about the images. They are from the original web site. Thanks for the feed back.

sktlz1965

Post by sktlz1965 »

I think its great! Yes some image resolution images etc but overall I like the way its looks and feels, very artistic and relaxed which is what I think you were aiming for

Faith
"Design is simply thinking made visual"