Project 3

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Ashton_H

Project 3

Post by Ashton_H »

hello, after fighting with dreamweaver and numerous emails to Michael I finally managed to get my project 3 up. I did the Ftp through Dreamweaver and now I know why Michael prefers Filezilla. I had a hard time getting my project 3 link on my personal website to link to the index of project 3 but it seems to be working for me hopefully it works for everyone else. I actually really enjoyed this project, I like to test my patience and dreamweaver was doing just that. :ugeek:

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html

SandraT

Re: Project 3

Post by SandraT »

Hi Ashton,

Very well done! I'm not sure if it's my browser but some of the headings run into the text of the page. Probably going down in font size would help.
Sandra Torres

Laura

Post by Laura »

Hey! Like always -awesome job. I like the style and organization. Black and white is very educational. The links worked and everything looked good. Love the logo for the school. Good job!
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! I love the simplicity of this, all while being functional and cohesive! Great Job!

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

I really love this site. Your images and colors are bold and really look great. Good choice. this is really fun to look at.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

True that, Austin. All you have to do is try to put a website up once with Dreamweaver and you'll be looking for other solutions. That's why I offer/push you towards Filezilla.

I like this oldschool newsletter you went for, Austin. It seems like something printed on an antique printing press. You took Yale's institutional typeface and really ran with it. It also lets the limited color you do use, like your images and your rollovers, really shine out. I like the constant use of different versions of the Yale logo as a unifying element. I especially like that gridded blueprint version. Your navigation is easy to see and use. Good use of margin through most of these pages. There seems to be lots of room to breathe and everything feels well placed. The layout's even somewhat responsive!

Your navigation clips your content a little bit. I would have liked to have seen a color picture on each page.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

I think your design is really well made. I think all the layout arrangements are neat. Also, I think the type style is good. And I think the photos are cool. Also, I think the buttons on all the layouts work well. Great work!!

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hey Ashton,
Everything seemed to work perfectly, I like the simple approach you went for. everything is easy to find and it's not overly complicated. very nice job. And amazing work at getting everything to work properly for you. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hello,
Your did a good job with your website. The layout is nice and everything is easy to find. I like the black and white color scheme you went with. Great job
Noah Grunwald