Project Three Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
troutbelli

Project Three Final

Post by troutbelli »

***Does this link work?*** http://127.0.0.1:50504/preview/app/index.html

Please tell me this link works! Obviously I have more to do, but this is a start.

file:///C:/Users/trout/OneDrive/Chris%20Personal/Desktop/project-3-ctl/simmons-3-root-div/index.html

MTGG Edit: Here is a link that works for Christine's Project Three: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... -root-div/
Last edited by troutbelli on Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

SandraT

Re: Project Three Final

Post by SandraT »

Hi Christine,

It did not work for me, unfortunately
Sandra Torres

Laura

Post by Laura »

Hey, sorry link did not work. darn it! I'm sure you did awesome.
~Laura Nelson~

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Unfortunately the link did not work for me, but I was able to find the link to your website. It's HERE, BTW.

I really like your emphasis on that spiral logo. It's a big hub in the middle of your homepage with all the products as a little constellation of stars around it. The product images do a great job of both advertising and teasing what the website is selling. They're really great. Your sans-serif font makes everything easy to read and see. Your navigation is well placed and easy to use. I like that you used basically no color on your website and let your images and logo provide the visual interest. That's a strong design choice that works well here.

I'm a little bit disappointed by the lack of inner page content. There's a little there but there could have been so much more. They don't even have navigation. You definitely have a hub and spoke website here which I suppose fits given the logo and product constellation on the home page. Your "Gifts" image seems to be a little smaller and up in the corner compared to the rest of the image constellation. Wish your products were clickable.

Not bad!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Melissa Sanchez

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

Hi Christine,

The second link works for me! I like how you have the different items displayed on your website and I like how the homepage scrolls.
Melissa Sanchez

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

I think your design is good. I think the arrangement of the photos is good and the location of the company logo is good. And I think the size of the logo and and company name was also well matched.

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hey,
Unfortunately, it didn't work for me either i tried to force refresh to see if maybe something came up, but I hope you get to. Can't wait to see it. We are all still learning and getting this coding thing embedded int our brains. God Effort! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hello,
Your websites home page looks good, everything is spread out nicely and stacks well. Your nav bar also looks really good. There is no nav bar on the rest of the pages though. Great work
Noah Grunwald