Project03 final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
seungwoo lee

Project03 final

Post by seungwoo lee »

I want to register my site, but my site is constantly made locally. So I make web design photos and upload them. I uploaded my Project03 file through FileZilla to Forum. And I wanted to add a style in my web design, but I couldn't. It is still hard to make with my coding skills. I'm constantly struggling with coding.
grc175_pr03_final1_lsw.png
grc175_po03_final2_lsw.png
grc175_po03_final3_lsw.png
MTGG Edit: Seungwoo's project is online. If you want to see it, check it out here: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... _pr03_lsw/[/i
Last edited by seungwoo lee on Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas

Re: Project03 final

Post by Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas »

Honestly same, Seungwoo. :( I'm still figuring out what's been breaking and why. I think it's pretty nice that you got the text aligned though!
-samson <3

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hi! It seems a lot of us are struggling. I hope we can figure this out before the semester ends! I like how your layout looks so far, hopefully you can get all the text to lead somewhere or add some photos for visuals!
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi,
I like your designs. To help you out you have to save your code as an index.html file. Afterwards you have to link your project 3 to your project 2. Once you do that you have to click on the link and copy that link for your post. If there are issues your css file not coming up you have to upload it by itself into FileZilla, into your project 3 folder. I hope this helps.

Benjamin Anderson

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Seungwoo,

Coding is difficult, I get it. Your designs seem clean enough to be able to layout in code
Sandra Torres

Laura

Post by Laura »

Great start! Ya it is pretty difficult. Keep trying. The purple color is pretty cool. Nice start.
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hi! I totally understand the struggles of everything, Im sure it will all get figured out in the future!

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Yeah, I feel your pain, Seungwoo. I've been building websites for decades and I still struggle with the code.

I like your color choices here though. The purple is not so dark that I can't see the text in it. The white background makes for a good framing device. And I like the tints and shades of purple that make up your logo. Your sans-serif type works well. It's easy to read and make the site feel forward looking. Your unordered lists are working well to organize your content.

The big issue I see here is a lack of content. You have a website with good colors that's broken down into good sections, but it stops there. There's no example content, no addtional pages. The links go nowhere. This is a good start on a page, but there's just not all that much there.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Melissa Sanchez

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

Hi Seungwoo,

I think your website is looking good. Coding is really hard and complicated theres so much that goes into but you have made alot of progress! Its a learning process.
Melissa Sanchez

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

Hi. I am really enjoying your choice of colors. I think we are all having time, so don't be too hard on yourself. Keep at it.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...