Project 3 final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Melissa Sanchez

Project 3 final

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

I had a hard time fixing my text, it looks good on my screen but when I open it on other screens it does not look the same. I was using the absolute position and instead of using px I used percentages to try fixing my text problem. Hopefully by project 4 Ill figure it out.

Link to project 2 website
https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... -mangandi/

Link to project 3 website
https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
Melissa Sanchez

Aub

Re: Project 3 final

Post by Aub »

Hi! Although the text is a little broken I think you did a great job making everything work! I'm hoping he'll give me some advice soon on why mine arent working but you seem to have it mostly figured out! The bad website remake looks great I love the style you have with your websites so far, it has a certain look to it. Good job on the layouts.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi,
Nice job! You did a great job on coding your design. Your links sometimes don't match up with your gray boxes, but they work and looks amazing.

Benjamin Anderson

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Melissa,

You did a great job with your site! Everything is functional although the text does run into itself. Maybe sizing down on headings would help
Sandra Torres

Laura

Post by Laura »

Hey, great job! Ya the links are a little off but all good! Everything else looks great and all the links worked. Like the colors and organization. good job
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hi! I love the overall look and flow everything. The colors and images work really well together! Great job :)

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

It never ceases to amaze me how an author that big can have a website that... unfortunate. You've done an excellent job improving it, Melissa and you should be proud.

I like the way it hits you right away with a big stack of books. You have a real talent for these big central pieces in your layouts and it's really shining through here. Everything's easy to ready. I like the blurbs in the upper right hand corner too. They add visual texture and give the reader an immediate appreciation for who this is. Good typography choices all the way around, in fact. Your inner pages make a fascinating shift. They almost feel like a magazine article and the home page feels like a magazine cover. They really work well together. Despite it getting tight in some spopts you manage to thread the needle with your margins. Nothing feels too jammed in. Your navigation is easy to see and use. And aside form your photos and stack of bookds, there really isn't much color. That allows the photos and book stack to dominate.

I wish the layout could have gone to the edge of the browser. It looks like it wants to. The text in your navigation buttons is a little top biased. It would have looked better centered.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

This is really nicely done. I really like how your content lows to each page so it's almost how it only changes a little bit making it easy to find the content of the individual pages. I would like to have seen some of the main images clickable, like the image of Collins leading you to her bio page. Basically, you would have two ways, or more to get to any given page on the site. Does that make sense? (in my head I think so.)
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

I think your web design is well made. I think all the buttons on all the layouts work well. Also, I think the information on this website is well divided. Also, I think the size of the picture and the size of the illustration match well.

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Melissa,
Great job on your website it's really cute and easy to read through. The colors are very presentable, and are very inviting, great job! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]