Prelim. po4

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Olivia_haltom

Prelim. po4

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Heres my late prelim. for po4 :)
Attachments
mobile_inner_rough02.png
web_inner_rough02.png
mobile_rough02.png
web_rough02.png
mobile_inner_rough01.png
web_inner_rough01.png
mobile_rough01.png
web rough 01.png

troutbelli

Re: Prelim. po4

Post by troutbelli »

Olivia,
I like the first design with the lighter green. I like how the ellipse's go past the margin. Nice idea. They sort of give it a Swiss cheese effect, which I really like. The fact that you didn't overuse them, which is one of my downfalls, is pretty nice too. Nice work.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hey Olivia,
Beautiful designs, they are very neat, I am liking the second layout it brings together the GAMT program and still has that cute feeling to it. And the layout for it is perfect. Awesome Job! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hey! I like the soft colors you chose, I personally like it but I guess some others would say the bolder one would look better if it's for a school website. I think the black TMCC stands out a little too much, maybe try another variation of the logo or include more black?
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I like your bubbly first design, Olivia. It feels fun!

Those bubbles really are a lot of fun. That's a good background texture you have there. I think you should run with it. I like the way your header and footer frame your page content. They act as such a good visual container for your bouncing bubbles. I like your gradient footer in particular. The gradient looks nice and it makes a great hard border. Nice use of margins, too. Everything seems to have enough room to breathe. Good font choices too. Everything seems to agree with everything else. I especially like your headlines on your home page. A high contrast thorny font poking out of a little bubble. That's a neat look and draws the eye.

I don't think your inner page headline needs to be in a bubble on your mobile version. Just use the same dark headline that's on your computer layout. Maybe use the cool headline font from your home page. I'd also like to see a big image on your home page. The one you have on your inner page looks so good, I think having a different big image per page will really benefit them. I'd use a black TMCC logo in your header rather than a white one with a black background.

Not bad!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

I think your first design is cool. I think the combination of light green and white matches really well. And I think the layout is well placed.

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

I like the olive color on the first one. I also like how to white cuts into the design. Great work!

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Olivia,
I think that both of your designs came out really good in both the web and mobile version. Out of the two of them, the first one was more appealing with the lighter color background. Great work!
Noah Grunwald

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Olivia,

Your designs are always so nice! I like the design with the shapes as opposed to the gradients. One thing you could try is increasing font size in the mobile versions.
Sandra Torres