Project Four Preliminary

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
troutbelli

Project Four Preliminary

Post by troutbelli »

This one has been fun to play with. I am not looking forward to turning it into a live web page. Still Lots to be done, but I think you will get a good idea of what I have in mind.
Attachments
p4-v2-mobile.png
p4-v2-p2-mobile.png
p4-v3-desktop.png
p4-v3-p2-desktop.png
p4-v1-mobile.png
p4-v1-p2-mobile.png
p4-v1-desktop.png
p4-v1-p2-desktop.png
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Laura

Re: Project Four Preliminary

Post by Laura »

Bowzer Mcstuffypants?!? haha hilarious, I love it!! Great starts, these are looking great! I love the second set with the green squares. The green looks good, the squares shapes create interest, fun and the photo is great! I would make it a touch simpler if you want for sake of coding. I would say just make sure the words fit in the squares for mobile design. The green one is my favorite! Nice job!
~Laura Nelson~

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

As much as I hate TMCC's lime green, I actually like your second one of these, Christine. Though I do love Bowser as an instructor. Make sure he comes along.

I especially like it's mobile design. I like the 1960s mod block background texture. I think it's a fun background that adds a great bit of visual texture. I like the marker font you use for the bottom buttons on the mobile and the right buttons on the computer layout. They really jive with the mod 1960s fun of the square background. I also like the placement of the image at the top on the mobile version. I think it'd be fun to have a different image go at the top on each page. There are some great panoramics of the TMCC campus out there that I think would look great for some of your pages. Good margins throughout, especially on your mobile design. It's right on the edges of being too tight, but never crosses over. Looks like your nav will be easy to find and to use.

I'd recommend using your mobile design for both your mobile and your computer design. I think it's strengths would translate well to a computer layout and it would simplify your life greatly. I think your right button are too normie for the fun 60's mod aesthetic you've got going on here. Keep using the marker font you use on your bottom buttons. I also don't think you need to ring your computer layout with buttons.

Not bad!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hi! I love the low opacity image of the trees. It feels welcoming and simple. I would add a bit more color but other than that, great job!

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hey!
I love the designs with bowser on them. extremely cool and i feel it represents the silliness and connectivity the program could have, which is inviting (in my opinion), overall I would just suggest playing with the layout on those in your mobile design. But thats pretty much it. Great job! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hi! The bowser is great!! I hope he doesn't make you take it off I love it! I suggest to make sure all of the black text fits inside the purple boxes and circles. Maybe try them in white or any different colors to see how they look aswell.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

I think your design is good. I think your background is good because it uses natural scenery. Especially, I think the scenery of the sunset is pretty and cool.

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

I love the background you used. Bowser McStuffypants is also wonderful. Great work.

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Christine,

I'm being a bit biased here because I love the Nintendo characters. I like the color palette, per usual. I would just suggest minimizing the text in the circles on that mobile version.
Sandra Torres

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hello,
great job with your layouts, I enjoyed the bowser and the goomba that you added in the first layouts. I like that the navigation is easy to find and use. Overall, good job
Noah Grunwald