Project04 preli

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
seungwoo lee

Project04 preli

Post by seungwoo lee »

I think this project4 is also very difficult. I think there are a lot of thoughts and difficulties in changing the design of the existing website. Especially for the design of this website, I think the design of the existing website is good. So I'm thinking about how to change it. These pictures I post are rough. My project has to change a lot. So my preliminary versions are not complete.
grc175_pr04_pril04.png
mobile
grc175_pr04_pril03.jpg
mobile2
grc175_pr04_pril02.png
computer1
grc175_pr04_pril01.jpg
computer2

Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas

Re: Project04 preli

Post by Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas »

Hey Seungwoo!
Looks really good so far! I like your modern design a lot, especially with the rectangles for navigation. The only thing I'd say is that maybe work with spreading it out a bit? It seems like there's a lot of open space you can work with, but overall it's solid! Out of both designs, I really like your black and white design a lot. Very strong first designs!
-samson <3

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

I really like the black & white version. I think you have put a lot of work into the design and came up with a really nice looking site. I can't wait to see where this goes. The desktop version I think didn't display correctly, but I'm sure you will get that figured out. Good Job
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi,
Nice start to your designs. I really like the colors that you have chosen for each design.

Benjamin Anderson

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oh you've got some real interesting ideas here, Seungwoo. I'm totally sold on that Art Deco, classic movie looking one.

I like that you've designed a single page scroller. A strong choice. I just put a bunch of links up in one of my recent class announcements on how to build these. I love the vibe of it. It feels like a big movie premiere in the 1920s or something. Your imagery is so on point for the theme to. It's all grayscale and mysterious with big city shots and landscapes, and those instructor portraits really are something else. You should show Ron his. Great choice of font as well both for your bodycopy and for your subheads. It reinforces the Art Deco vibe you've got going on. Great margins too. Everything has room to breathe, but doesn't fragment. I even like the oddly shaped buttons for the instructor bios.

Make sure all of your subheads are in the Art Deco font. Those "For Example" subheads clash with the section subheads and your bodyciopy. You'll probably need some navigation up toward the top though so people don't have to scroll and scroll.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

I love the art deco vibe you went for, that’s my favorite for sure! I would maybe add one more color other than the grays and whites but other than that, great job!

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hey Seungwoo,
Awesome designs, I'm really digging that mobile 2 design it feels like part of a professional website and its clean which I like. If you want you could even add some TMCC green in there it sort of tie it to the school. But overall layouts look great! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hi! I like your work so far. I'm curious to see your final design and how you'll connect it to TMCC without the green logos and greens we usually use! I think it's awesome that you're trying out different colors. Good luck
Aubrey Delos Reyes

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Seungwoo,

Good job. I like the dark design because I think the imagery goes really well with it. I'd suggest trying to add a nice accent color to give it more intrigue.
Sandra Torres

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

The colors in the second one are much more dynamic. Great work on both!