Project-Two final!

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Laura

Project-Two final!

Post by Laura »

Omg I finally did it. It is not perfect at all, but I am really close and I did my best. Took longer than I intended, but I finally, kind of, figured it out. You got the gest! whoo

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... ra-nelson/
~Laura Nelson~

Verenisse

Re: Project-Two final!

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Laura,
I’M glad you managed to figure things out I’m in the same boat, but overall it looks fantastic, can’t wait to see the other projects incorporated into your website. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Awesome! Glad to see you got it up, Laura. And you got the overlapps working! You were just about to throw your hands up and walk away a couple weeks ago. Feel free to use this one as a test zone as your skills expand.

I was concerned that you were going to have to sacrifice the depth of your design in order to get this one built, but you managed to make it work. That's awesome! The way the camera overlaps with your background image really sells that depth. Your colors look just as good here as they do on your design. Nice job feeding in your custom font, too. It works well and keeps the southwestern colorscheme and feel. Your background pic also works well here. I like the way it ties everything together and makes for a "subject" for the camera.

The only thing that doesn't quite work are the default blue links and buttons. The blue really clashes with your other colors. I think it would have been better in another color. If you're not sure how, hit me up and I'll show you.

Not bad at all! Thanks for all your hard work.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

Laura,
You did it! it looks great. I wasn't able to go anywhere with your project links but I assume the pages may not be built yet. It looks great. Super easy on the eyes, fun to look at.
Well done!
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas

Post by Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas »

Hi Laura!
Looks good! Font is readable, and the camera graphic's pretty solid. I like the way your text differs in colors, but is still readable. Really nice!
-samson <3

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

Wow! I think your website is really cool! I think it's good that the layout is well divided. Also, I think it's good to create of taking a self-photo by giving the camera and you appearance perspective. Also, I think it's good idea to have the TMCC logo on the camera screen. Nice Work!!

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Laura,
Your layout looks great, it's looks a lot like your project one. Your camera looks good and I like the colors that you chose, they go well together. Great job
Noah Grunwald

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

Yours is the first website I've seen with interactable links, great work!