Project 2 final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Melissa Sanchez

Project 2 final

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

I really struggled with coding my website, especially with uploading it onto the student forum. The first time I did it my images would not show up so I had to go back and rename/code the website and then I got them to show up but my links, resources, and projects were not in the correct positions so yet again I had to go back to fix it. This project was definitely a learning experience thats for sure. Over all I think Im happy with the final product.

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... -mangandi/
Melissa Sanchez

Benjamin_Anderson

Re: Project 2 final

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi Melissa,

Great job on getting your website up and running. I think a lot of people were struggling with trying to get it up and running, especially with the coding, I know I was. Great job though. One thing that I suggest is to have your paragraph stationary so when scrolling down the page it doesn't move.

Benjamin Anderson

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hey! Nice job with your design and all your coding! I only have one suggestion which you dont need to do but I think it would look nice if "Links" and the other buttons were centered on that white rounded box! So glad you got it working.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

Melissa this looks great! You did it. I think your inner pages are great. I really like them. Good colors and font choices. Well done!
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Laura

Post by Laura »

Great job! You did fantastic and it looks awesome! I like how you have your paragraph fixed, very interesting. Nice job!!
~Laura Nelson~

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Melissa,

Your site is looking really good. You incorporated your design well and the links work!

Well done
Sandra Torres

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hi! I love this spring feel you created! I think your choice of colors and fonts all work really well together!

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Melissa,
Great job, I’m loving it. Everything works well and I like how you have those backgrounds for each button. And it looks very well done. And I feel you with the struggles we’re all learning as I say. Greta job overall :D

P.s. thank you for your help on my website. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

You should be happy with the final product, Melissa. I thought it came out nicely indeed.

It's bright and sunny, like your design, and carries that sense of happy optimism throughout it. As with your design, your tints and shades of pink are working well. The whole compositions points to the photo in the middle. All roads lead the eye there. It looks darn good. Your font choices are also working well. They look like something on a tag at a florist, which seems to go well with your theme. I also like the accent flowers at the bottom. They make a great framing device tat points the eye back toward the middle.

The only thing that doesn't quite work is the underlines under your button text. Also, the top of your bodycopy is a little close to your sunrise circle.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas

Post by Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas »

Hey Melissa!
I think your theme is pretty good! It turned out nicely, especially with it being one of your first times coding! I like your color palette too, it really brings together a feeling of spring!
-samson <3