Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
troutbelli

Project 2 Final

Post by troutbelli »

***Update*** I seem to be able to make the links work if I copy and paste but still no luck being able to just click on it or display the site here. If anyone has the answer I would appreciate it.

Ok, This one was tough. I hope you guys are able to view it.
Here's to hoping!
Chris

file:///C:/Users/trout/OneDrive/Chris%20Personal/Desktop/troutbelli-root/index.html
file:///C:/Users/trout/OneDrive/Chris%20Personal/Desktop/troutbelli-root/projects.html

Michael's Note: Those are local links from Christine's computer. We who are outside it, won't be able to see them. Here's the link to Christine's webpage: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... ine-lopez/
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Aub

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by Aub »

What a bummer!! I wish you luck as I dont know how to figure it out either :/ Hopefully we can either figure this out or finish it with an okish grade. Enjoy your show!
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi,
zi
With trying to post it and get it to work you have to save your file as an index.html. I had problem with that as well, until I changed the file name. You also have to use filezilla to post it. Good luck and I hope this helps you out.

Benjamin Anderson

Laura

Post by Laura »

Nice try! Ya I am with ya, I have had and is having the hardest time getting it all right and getting it to work. Keep working and hopefully we can get more guidance to continue to improve and be successful. I know it is going to look great. Nice job and we will get there.
~Laura Nelson~

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hello Chris,

I was able to see your site through the student work section. Nice job getting your Projects links to work!
Sandra Torres

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

based on the student work, I love the purple colors you used and imagery! Great job!

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Your files are up and I can see them when I click on your name on the Student Work page.

That bird continues to crack me up. The look on his face looks like mine whenever I got too deep in a coding session and had to come back to reality. He's a great metaphor for learinng web design. And then he get's eaten by a cat on your Projects page? Yeah, metaphor reinforced. Your purple colors are working well, as they did on your design. The handwriting type buttons came out well too. They're crisp and legible and I can get their intent. I also like your decision to use your logo as a background image. That really paid off and made for a great visual center to design around.

Everything seems a little bit scattered I think all of your elements could have used wither being enlarged or moved together. As it is they're kind of all over the place. The image for your TMCC logo looks a little rough. All your other graphics look good, so this stands out. I saw no blank links for future projects on your Projects page, but there is a lot of room for them, so this is only a minor knock.

A great start!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hey beautiful page, I love your little characters. And some of the buttons work so I got to see what you wanted for those projects, I am still figuring mine out as well, but we got this. Great job! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

Wow! I like that your website is working well. How did you do that? I don't understand coding even if Professor Michael told me. I like the background of your website is light purple. I also like that the navigation of your website is working well. Nice work!

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hello,
You did a great job at recreating your project one. Your website layout looks good, everything is easy to read and find. Great job
Noah Grunwald