Project 2

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Ashton_H

Project 2

Post by Ashton_H »

Hello,
I don't know if this link will work, but when I view my student work it does pop up. I used the ftp through Dreamweaver and it says it worked but I don't trust Dreamweaver :roll:
anyways, here's the link: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... ton-hlade/

troutbelli

Re: Project 2

Post by troutbelli »

It worked! Congrats cause I think you're the first one of use to get your site to work. It looks really nice. The margins are set really wide so I had to scroll to see the right and bottom. It's a nice design. Well done
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hello! I love how you can click everything that looks clickable you did great!! Good job I love the background on your website it fits in nicely
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Melissa Sanchez

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

Hi Ashton,

your website looks good. I like the image of the bear playing the harp, and your website is easy to use which is good!
Melissa Sanchez

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi,
Your design is great! You did amazing! I understand not trusting an application to work, however you made it work and it is up and running. Great job!

Benjamin Anderson

Laura

Post by Laura »

Great job! well you are a PRO! I am impressed and jealous. Looks great and everything worked. Great job!
~Laura Nelson~

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Ashton,

You did a really great job making your site! It's completely functional
Sandra Torres

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! This website came together really well and I love the backround image plus the working links for your other projects!

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hey Ashton,
Website looks awesome, everything looks perfect and works great. Can’t wait to see the other website published there in the future. GREAT JOB! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

You're right not to trust Dreamweaver, Ashton. It is, by and large, a lying liar who lies. However, in this one instance, it seems to have worked. I see all your files and your website seems to be working. Even your Project Three and Four placeholders are working. Nice!

As with your design, this one has massive atmosphere. It just slaps you in the face with it's vibes. It's gloomy, winter in the pacific northwest, vibes. The colors are working well, the imagery is surrealistically hilarious. Some days you're the bear playing a harp on a chilly winter morning and some days you're a rhinoceros beetle pinned on some collector's board, but you never, ever get to be the jar of ether. The distressed type id doing well to give this thing an underground conspiracy newsletter look and feel. I would be unsurprised if the Lone Gunment showed up at some point. Everything seems to have good room to breathe in all the gloom and what little color there is helps everything along.

The only bit of it that doesn't quite work are the navigation buttons. I think they need to be scooted over from the left edge a little bit and have their underlines pulled.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173