project02_final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
seungwoo lee

project02_final

Post by seungwoo lee »

I did my best to code the website, but the coding is too difficult. And I don't now how to input my website address. And I had a lot of difficulties while coding the program. If I do it again next time, I will try to show a more advanced appearance that this project.
project02-lsw.zip
(6.34 MiB) Downloaded 9 times

Michael Edit: I made a quick edit to Seungwoo's post here so that her link to her online website would work properly. Here it is:
https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... 2_lsw.html

troutbelli

Re: project02_final

Post by troutbelli »

Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure when Michael is back he will give us some info to help. This is a really hard one. I still can't get mine to work the way I want it to.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Aub

Post by Aub »

It's ok! we tried our best I hope we can all figure this out. I hope to see how your future website will turn out.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

For those that can't find it, Seungwoo did manage to get her files online. They are available here:
https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... 2_lsw.html

You've got a clean looking design here. The blue background is a great choice to set off your content. It's pleasing to the eye and provides a codd canvas for your white type to contrast off of. That white sans-serif type gives it a forward looking, high tech feel. Combined with the blue it gives a feeling of gentle authority.

Your image links are broken, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be able to more thoroughly critique it.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi,

You did your best. Michael helped out and your design is up and running. Everyone had troubles trying to get it to work, including me. Great job though.

Benjamin Anderson

Melissa Sanchez

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

Coding websites is very difficult especially since we are learning the ropes, I also had a hard time coding and Fixing issues for it to show up on the forum. I like the background color and the positioning of your text, it brings the viewers in, I do wish I could see the images on your website since they do not show up for me.
Melissa Sanchez

Laura

Post by Laura »

Nice job! You did great, coding is very difficult and especially for this online class format. Great start, keep working at it!
~Laura Nelson~

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Seungwoo,

The contrast between the blue and white is really nice. This was a difficult project; good job getting the site to work.
Sandra Torres

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Seungwoo,
I get ya with the struggles but I’m glad you were able to have something up anything counts at this point :D. I’m excited to see what the website looks once you get a hang of coding. Can’t wait, great job. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hello,
Your website does work and I like the background color you chose. I cant see your pictures though. This project was tough, you got it. Great job
Noah Grunwald