Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Benjamin_Anderson

Project 2 Final

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

I had a lot of difficulty trying to figure out the code and getting the design to work. However, I finally figure most of it out and got the design to actually work the way that I wanted it to. I couldn't figure out how to do the buttons but I will keep trying and see if I can get it to work at another time.

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... -anderson/

troutbelli

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by troutbelli »

Benjamin,

Your link takes me to a blank page that says Forbidden and other jibberish. You might want to check your link. I have a feeling this will be the theme for our weekend.

Chris
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Everything should be good now, you should be able to click on the link now and take you to may page.

Aub

Post by Aub »

hey Nice you made the website go up! Now you just need to make sure the Projects can send you somewhere so it's actually interactable.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Laura

Post by Laura »

Nice job! Looks good and great job putting all of your elements in good placement.
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! This came together really well! I love the improvement it made from the prelim. to the final! great job

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Benjamin,

You did so well at making your original design into your site. I am sure you will have those working links to your other projects.

Nice job
Sandra Torres

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Wow! That really came out, Benjamin. I know you were really struggling with it and it's awesome to see if pay off.

As with your design, this whole thing is carried by two things. The first is that awesome background image of yours. I love that it provides a great visual center and provides us a clue about who you are and why you're about. Plus it adds some great colors and texture to a clean, simple layout. The second thing carrying your design is your use of transparency for your navigation bar. Transparency adds visual interest and it lets us see more of that cool background image. The rest of the layout is clean and does a good job of covering the bases. The background of your portrait even goes with the theme established by your background photo. Though I hope you don't do too much hiking in a shirt and tie! ;) Your code's clean as a whistle too. You also used an external stylesheet. That's a good habit to keep for the future.

A you mentioned in your post, the only thing you were missing is your buttons, but I have confidence you'll get those figured out considering how well the rest of your website worked out. If you need any help on those, hit me up and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

Great work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Benjamin,
I like the final details like your picture and layout, I was just couldn’t view your project and home buttons they weren’t working but overall love the design great job, can’t wait to see the other projects connect with the website. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

Oh, your website opens well. Your web design is good because it uses natural photos in the background. Also, I feel that your type style is neat and strong. I think it is a well-made web design. Nice work!