Project 1 final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Olivia_haltom

Project 1 final

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! I decided to go with the version I go the most positive feedback on and worked the best, visually.
Attachments
final_web_png.png
final_web_png.png (8.93 MiB) Viewed 163 times
final_phone_png.png

CadenM

Re: Project 1 final

Post by CadenM »

Hi Olivia. I really like how inviting your page is. It's a great use of color. The pink and green work great together. The cream color that takes up most of the page is subtle, but warm and welcoming. The blurry picture is wonderfully shot as well, adding to the softness of the page overall.

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

Olivia,

This came together really well. I love your choice of colors and fonts. I think this is going to sserve you well throughout the semester.

Chris
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Laura

Post by Laura »

Hi Olivia, your layout design is beautiful! I absolutely love the top and both of your personal logos. It is well organized and very appealing. I would change a couple of minor alignment things, but that might just be my preference. Your font choices work well and look good. Beautiful page and great job!
~Laura Nelson~

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

What a lovely, clean design you have here, Olivia. It feels very much like acoustic music visually represented. Immaculate vibes.

You've picked yourself a good set of split-complimentary colors that work well together. Everything has good margins on both your computer and your mobile layout. Room to breathe. Great choice of image too. Vaguely mysterious. Helps your whole site look and feel a bit like an album cover. Your logo, headline, navigation, and class info fonts also play nicely together. The navigation is easy to see, read, and presumably used. One little touch that especially stands out to me is your use of interesting patterns and strokes to separate objects in your layout.

I'm not actually all that keen on your bodycopy. It feels like it's fallen through "minimalist" to "plain". The italicization isn't doing it many favors either.

Great work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hello Olivia,

Your designs give off a calm feel. The colors work so well together and the continuity of those colors into your monogram logo is perfect.

Great job
Sandra Torres

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi Olivia,

Your design is amazing. It is really organized and the colors work really well together.

Benjamin Anderson

Melissa Sanchez

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

Hi Olivia,

Your website looks so professional! I think the green, pink, and beige are a good use of color combination, I am also a fan of the icons you made. I also like how the greenery from your picture matches with the greens of your website
Melissa Sanchez

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello Olivia,

Your web design is really good. The colors in your background give a warm feeling. Also, your photos look blurry and mysterious. And I think your layout is well organized.

sothgara

Post by sothgara »

Hello Olivia,

I like the colors you chose, and how you did your nav bar. Maybe left align the body on both? The straight line has that left feeling and it would flow well together with it. Great job.
- sara matts