project 01 final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Verenisse

project 01 final

Post by Verenisse »

Hello, I'm Verenisse,
I believe my layout solves the problem because it helps one express other creative ideas. they may have or input a layout that before would look like too much and too bold. But I believe that part of that of the design process and innovation. Trying out new stuff and seeing what exactly the public likes and your target audience as well.
my two informational websites:
https://www.forbes.com/advisor/business ... n-website/
this website helped me understand the steps to create a good and effective site, going over the steps one by one. Like going through your target audience, and what the functionality of your website will be.
https://star-knowledge.com/blog/importa ... -business/
As I looked online, I kept asking myself why. why do we need these websites in the first place? And what importance do they have? This website helped me answer those customers' questions in the simplest way possible. explaining that it is a 24/7 operating website for customers and access to those who can't access it in person. this helped in my understanding of those issues and made me appreciate them a lot more.
I hope you like it! :D
Attachments
computer layout
computer layout
mobile layout
mobile layout
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

CadenM

Re: project 01 final

Post by CadenM »

Hi V. (Love your nickname.) Your character design is adorable, and Your page had nice colors that work well together. However, there is a spelling error; in your introduction, you swapped the f and o in "for" Other than that, great work.

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

Hi V,

I like the changes that you have made so far. Your choice of colors is fun and inviting. The only change I might make would be to change the kerning on your name to spread it out a little bit. It has a little bit of a crowded effect. Either that or squeeze them together to make them look like they are marshmallowed together. Just a thought.

Chris
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Laura

Post by Laura »

Hi V! The character is super fun and well done. I like the colors, purple borders and the font choices. May need to slightly adjust for margins, but overall look great and fun design! Nice job!
~Laura Nelson~

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

This is a fun one, Verenisse. Personally, I think it's your Clown OC who'd bringing all the whimsy. The whole thing has ice cream shop vibes.

The Clown OC makes for a great visually dominant object and the whole rest of your website seems to visually flow out from it. I like how you take colors from the Clown and use them throughout your composition. The colors work well together and have good contrast when they need it. You've got some fun choices in type that lean more toward legibility than readability. The navigation buttons look like little whiteboards with their link written on them in erasable pen. Certainly makes 'em stand out and draws the eye. And the cursor/finger. Aside from a little issue on your mobile version, your margins are pretty good throughout.

Your bottom margin on your bodycopy in the mobile layout is a little tight. I don't think your bodycopy needed to be center aligned on your computer layout. Looks like the font you used for your buttons doesn't have drop shadows on it's numbers. I think it would have looked just a smidge better if you'd drawn some. Bit of a gap in the center of your computer layout between the Clown and your bodycopy.

Good effort.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Verenisse,

Your designs really stand out to me because of the colors. It feels so cohesive, the rosy tones. Your layout is good, everything seems to be aligned nicely.
Sandra Torres

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi Verenisse,

Your design is very cute. The colors are very good.

Benjamin Anderson

Melissa Sanchez

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

Hi Verenisse,

I think your website came out good!! Love your clown oc they are so cute and the colors of your website go very well together. The only thing I might change is the color of your black type to a dark purple.
Melissa Sanchez

sothgara

Post by sothgara »

Hello Verenisse,

I love your clown image, so fun! The colors you chose work well together as well. Maybe change the black bio to a darker purple? Great work!
- sara matts

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! this is such a cute layout! I love all the colors you chose and it’s all really cohesive. The illustration is really well rendered! Great job