Project One Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Verenisse

Re: Project One Final

Post by Verenisse »

Hello Noah,
Awesome final, I really like the blues you used. Everything is at a nice readable size, and cool detail with your own logo with your initials. Very nice good job. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oh yeah! That topographic map background pattern is still paying dividends, Noah.

I love the way your background and logo interact. They really are birds of a feather. This is such a simple clean layout that easily conveys it's information and is made visually interesting by perfect image selection and strong theming. Great use of margins. Everything has room to breathe, but is not getting fragmented. Your pic is hilarious too. You look like one of those character pics from the back of an 80's G.I. Joe figure cardboard. Maybe Snake Eyes or something. Magnificent. Great choice of colors too. The blues are dark enough for your white to pop against creating good contrast. Typographically it works pretty well too. Your navigation is easy to find and, presumably, to use.

I don't think your bodycopy needed to be centered on your mobile layout. I also don't think it needed the slightly opaque background on both layouts. Your photo didn't need the thick blue stroke either.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

lakelyn_dean

Post by lakelyn_dean »

Hi! I really like this design. I think it looks fun but also minimal and clean. I think your font choice for your name works really well with the swirly background. I also thought the picture you used also matched this vibe.
Lakelyn Dean <3

Chloe_Humphries

Post by Chloe_Humphries »

HI Noah! Your background is super cool and I really like the color combinations you have going on. Good Job!
Chloe Humphries :mrgreen: