Project One Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
ngrunwald

Project One Final

Post by ngrunwald »

Hello, for my final I chose my first layout. I felt that it was more eye-catching and had a better overall layout. I decided to get rid of most of the gray boxes and lines to help the background show through more. I also changed my text to white, it helped it stand out more and pop with the background colors. I feel that my layout is still easy to navigate on both versions and with the small changes it helped my layouts to look a bit cleaner.

These are my to informational websites:
https://ilovecreatives.com/internet-gems
https://www.wix.com/blog/5-design-tips- ... ional-site
I found these informational because they provided helpful tips to make my layout better. The first website I found provided a bunch of other examples of good web layouts with aspects I could use in my layout.The second website helped more with quick tips that helped my layout look better such as navigation, hierarchy, etc.
Attachments
web_layout.png
web_layout.png (18.95 MiB) Viewed 121 times
mobile_layout.png
Noah Grunwald

troutbelli

Re: Project One Final

Post by troutbelli »

Noah,

I really love your choice of the blue and white. Classic grasp that always seems to work well. font in your name is fantastic, nice choice. Your background really stands out nicely overall this looks really well thought out.

Chris
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

Hi Noah. Great color choice, I like that it matches your goggles in the photo. The only major change I'd make is giving the links more visual distinction. They blend in with the rest of the text, and are a bit awkwardly placed. Other than that, great job.

Laura

Post by Laura »

Hey Noah! I really like your layout, it looks really good. Watch out for margins in a couple spots. The photo is great, really love your background, and your personal logo is cool. Nice design element. Nice job!
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hi! This is one of my favorite website designs by far! I love the font you chose for your name. It’s expressive and legible at the same time! I love to blues you used as well.

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Noah,

Both your designs are so clean, I love them. The rounded boxes you used help the text stand out from the background but also stayed with the curvy theme.
Sandra Torres

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi Noah,

Your background is so nice. I like the swirl and texture of the of it. Nicely done.

Benjamin Anderson

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello Noah,

Your web design gives a three-dimensional effect. I think the colors and shapes used in the background unique and have unique patterns. And I can see your font well. And I think you have a good layout. Also, I think your picture and the background are indicative of winter.

sothgara

Post by sothgara »

Hello Noah,

I love the colors and how you created a psychedelic background. Maybe change the bio on the mobile view to be left aligned? You used the space on both layouts very well, great work.
- sara matts

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hi! I love your photo. I tink the background use is great for your design especially with your almost transparent blocks. I wouldn't change anything in my opinion.
Aubrey Delos Reyes