project 1 final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Damiano Lee

project 1 final

Post by Damiano Lee »

for my final project i went with a simpler design that plays with color in a harmonious way. i used the two blues because of the idea of water, along with the literal beach being there to tie back to water. i attempted to take a more open approach to give me more room if i haft to change things later and allowing it to be more approachable.

https://elementor.com/blog/principles-o ... te-design/
this website gives a bunch of different tips when it comes to website design, i think that this sort of thing is always good to keep in the back of your head when making designs

https://onaircode.com/beautiful-website ... n-concept/
this is where i got my idea to use the split color for the design, this taught me that i could use color to get peoples attention for certain areas
Attachments
project01_final_web.png
project01_final_mobile.png

troutbelli

Re: project 1 final

Post by troutbelli »

I really love what you did with the colors. The water effect is really nice. I liked the diagonal transition that you did on the desktop version and wish you would integrate that into the mobile version as well.
Otherwise, it looks fantastic.

Nice job
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

Hi Damiano. I love the photo you used your design. Using the separation of color to bring attention to different parts of the page is done very well. I think it could use something to provide some contrast. Having blue be the only color sort of drowns out the page (pun intended). Other than that, great work.

Laura

Post by Laura »

Hey Damiano! I like the colors and the background is great. Nice job.
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! I love the blues that you used, and the typeface is simple and easy to read. I would suggest maybe having the font a white color compared to black.

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hello Damiano,

I like the beach theme that is accentuated by the blue hues you chose. There is tons of space for anything you might add so I would suggest margins. Giving more space to your blocks of text could add balance.

Well done
Sandra Torres

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi Damiano,

I like your beach background. The blue tint over the beach is wonderful. Great design

Benjamin Anderson

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello Damiano,

Your web design gives a cool feeling. I think picture of the beach give a cool view and bule color gives a special feeling.

sothgara

Post by sothgara »

Hello Damiano,

I love how you created depth with the colors chosen. Very creative with how you chose to show the links and class info. Maybe make your name a bit larger? Great job.
- sara matts

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! I loved the colors you chose, but the layout feels a bit empty without an image in it. Otherwise, great job.