Project One Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Aub

Re: Project One Final

Post by Aub »

Hey I love the N design you made. The little photo camera is very unique too, I would try out different background colors if you'd like.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Laura,
Nice work, great choice of keeping the camera composition, this works so well together and the layout with you coming out of the N is amazing, type could be slightly bigger, but that's minor. Overall great work. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas

Post by Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas »

Hey Laura!
Really like the way you put yourself in the N, doesn't take away from the letter, while still showing you in it! Very nice work! Also, I like the way your colors compliment each other, makes a visually appealing design! The text in the camera is a unique and cute touch.
-samson <3

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Laura,
I think that your description being in your camera is very creative. The layout is very clean and easy to navigate through. Great work!
Noah Grunwald

Chloe_Humphries

Post by Chloe_Humphries »

Hi Laura! I think your layout is super cool and creative! I like how you come out of your initial as well. Good Job :)
Chloe Humphries :mrgreen:

lakelyn_dean

Post by lakelyn_dean »

Hi! I love this design. I think it was really creative to use the screen to display your "about me" paragraph. I also liked how you added the picture of yourself and made it look 3 dimensional. The colors also work nicely and are fun together. Even with these elements it still looks clean and your navigation is very easy to find.
Lakelyn Dean <3