Project One Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Laura

Project One Final

Post by Laura »

Hello! For my final project, I picked the camera and letter N design because it was a fun and creative. I like the color palette, being contrasting and appealing. I adjusted sizes, fonts and placements to adjust to better margins and organization. I made sure that both computer and web version matched and was cohesive with where I wanted to the eye to go. I am happy with my design. The small changes made it a lot better and the design is really unique.

My two websites for inspiration:

https://www.alingwenphotography.com/

https://www.fullyraw.com/
For these websites I found these websites helpful because I liked the creativity, color choices, photos and the organization of the websites. Helped me to get creative, find great colors and to guide me to a good layout.
Attachments
final_web_design.jpg
final_computer_design.jpg
~Laura Nelson~

troutbelli

Re: Project One Final

Post by troutbelli »

Laura these turned out really nice. I really love your logo and your use of color.
The camera back looks so much better.

Chris
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

Hi Laura. Your design is great, I love the contrast between the blue and pink. Having the camera and lettering participate in the field of depth is really inspired and works super well. Great work.

EleanorVanEve

Post by EleanorVanEve »

I really like how you have your description in the camera. Very creative! It's clear that you're focus is photography, and your website reflects that.
Eleanor Van Evera

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello Laura,

I think your web design is cool. I think images and logos go well with your web design. I think it's really special to have a paragraph on the screen of the camera. Also, I think the colors go well together. I think the combination of soft pink and dark pink is a good combination.

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Laura,

I am loving the colors and the contrast in your design. You include that body copy so cleverly and the sites look easy to navigate.
Sandra Torres

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi Laura,

The colors that you have chosen are great. I like hove you have the photo of you inside the N. Great design

Benjamin Anderson

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oh this fun one! I'm glad you picked this one, Laura. It has such positive energy.

I love the way you burst out of your logo. It adds visual interest and depth to your composition and really draws the eye. Those inner and drop shadows really help with that depth as well. I like the use of the camera, both as the closest object to the viewer to enforce more depth and as frame for your bodycopy. Nice color choices, too. Very much a Southwest high desert look and feel. Good contrast too. Nothing blends that you don't want to. Your navigation is easy to see and presumably to use.

The navigation buttons are a little close to the camera on the mobile version. I think if the type was a size smaller in both camera versions and had a little more padding between it and the edge, it would look a touch better.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

sothgara

Post by sothgara »

Hello Laura,

You are very creative! You put something together here that is so fun. Maybe have the project buttons on the mobile view in a straight row? Love the colors you used, great job!
- sara matts

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! What a lovely design! Your color pallet is really nice. The layout with the camera is super creative and visually pleasing!