Project 01 final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
seungwoo lee

Project 01 final

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello everyone. Good afternoon. This is SeungWoo Lee. Here is my final web design. I made space margins in my final web design. Also, I made navigation in web design, which I don't know exactly. I added TMCC logo and changed the type style of my body paragraph. Also, I made the current layout final web design while I was thinking about it well.
Seungwoo Lee's final web design 1
Seungwoo Lee's final web design 1
Seungwoo Lee's final web design 2
Seungwoo Lee's final web design 2
Here are two websites inspired for me.

https://www.naver.com/
This is the largest website in South Korea. I always use this site to get information and find out what I need.

https://webkul.design/blog/top-20-websi ... s-in-2023/
The website was found during an Internet search for information on web design. The website has information on various web designs. It also tells people what types of web designs are popular with people.

troutbelli

Re: Project 01 final

Post by troutbelli »

I really like the use of the white site would the blue images. Choice is really good I think you made some good changes. On the white one I'm not seeing an image, i'm not sure if that was intentional. But it is very clean and I like it.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

Hi SeungWoo. I like the more modern look of your site page. I think that the separation of color makes the design a little too divided. I think if you find a way to add some cohesion between pieces of information, this design will look much better. Good job overall.

Laura

Post by Laura »

Hi Seungwoo! I like the different geometric shapes and design style. The photos are great and the futuristic typography makes it interesting. Nice job!
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

hello! I love the city image you chose and the layout overall, for the second one. Great designs!

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi SeungWoo,

Your final designs look great. You used big shapes other than squares in each design which I found interesting.

Good job
Sandra Torres

Benjamin_Anderson

Post by Benjamin_Anderson »

Hi,

I like your picture of the city in your design.

Benjamin Anderson

sothgara

Post by sothgara »

Hello SeungWoo,

It looks like you posted two mobile layouts and no desktop layout. I think the one with images on it is best.
- sara matts

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hello, I like your design it's very clean and organized. If you were to edit on it further I would suggest doing something different with the circle because the square box text and circular shape are colliding with each other
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Seungwoo,
Cool design I can see that you really like the use of the blue which really attracts the attention and I like your landscape photo, really nice. And I find everything on your layout really easy to read and see, Great job! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]