Project One Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Aub

Re: Project One Final

Post by Aub »

Hello I love your final design. I would suggest to see if you can play with the alignment of the text and see what looks better than the other!
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Melissa,
Glad you went with the pink. The layout of everything works so well and I am able to read everything clearly, the changes made justice and made your composition beautiful. Just look for alignment issue's but that minor. Overall great job. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas

Post by Samson VJ Saldana Ornelas »

Hey Melissa!
Really like the pink you chose! I like your use of the flowers in the Projects/Links/Resources tab too. Really nice work!
-samson <3

EleanorVanEve

Post by EleanorVanEve »

This one is so cute. I love your tulips and the pink you chose is lovely. It's soft enough and not over-bearing.
Eleanor Van Evera

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Mellisa,
I enjoyed your color choices and the simplicity that it has added for the website. I think that the flowers and the image you used go very well together and make the website concise. Good job!
Noah Grunwald

lakelyn_dean

Post by lakelyn_dean »

Hi! I think your design is very pretty. I really enjoy your flower and leaf graphics and think the colors used throughout the design are pleasing to look at. You kept it simple and clean but still made it fun. The type matches the flowery vibe and your navigation is very easy to see.
Lakelyn Dean <3