Proj 01 Prelim

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
anacatnic

Proj 01 Prelim

Post by anacatnic »

helloooo here are my prelims. I wanted to keep it simple while giving myself the option to get more detailed as time goes on. Let me know if any changes should be made/ which one I should go with!!!

links:
https://www.monographcomms.ca/
https://foundry.co/
Attachments
grc175_proj01_web02.png
grc175_proj01_web01.png
grc175_proj01_mobile02.png
grc175_proj01_mobile01.jpg
-- Anastasia Valory 8-)

troutbelli

Re: Proj 01 Prelim

Post by troutbelli »

Anastasia,

I really like the darker one. The whole image, and especially the font choice reminds me of an old James Bond film. I think if it were mine, I might try to pull more out of that era. Just a thought. Both are great. Did you create those roses? They look great.

Nicely done

Chris
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Laura

Post by Laura »

Great designs! The one with the roses is great. The second one with the fun pattern, I would take out that dark shadow box in the center. I understand why you might have put it in, but it is distracting.
~Laura Nelson~

sothgara

Post by sothgara »

Hello Anistasia,

Your designs are so fun! I love the second psychedelic design most, takes you on a journey. It'll be cool to see what photo you pair with it if you decide to go with it. The typeface is perfect, as well as the placement with everything. Maybe try a hamburger menu for the mobile design? It really frees up space when you are working with a smaller screen layout.
- sara matts

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hello Anastasia,

I think your designs are fun but the flower design catches my eye more. The imagery and the color palette work well together. I would just suggest including your name more like you did in your second design.
Sandra Torres

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Anastasia,
Beautiful designs you have, believe you have two very strong directions, but my fav would have to be the rose design one. I am excited to see it completely finished, and I really like the color scheme you got going on with that design. And I truly enjoy the fonts you have. The only suggestion I have is making your name and introduction something different in relation to the type you have for the GRC 175 description into a simple yet elegant design will truly tie this all together. Since the fonts do look similar, something that gives a bit of contrast could help make your design pop. Overall great work, excited to see what you come up with for the final. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Ashton_H

Post by Ashton_H »

I really like the orange flower design! I really like the layout and the overall aesthetic is really pleasing. I really like the design, the only question I have is what do you plan to do with the large white circle? Is it part of the navigation or will it be something else? I really like the fonts you used, however I think that using a wavy font on a wavy background for the second design makes it a little harder to read, other than that, your designs look amazing!

Aub

Post by Aub »

Both of them look really good! I dont have any suggestions to make them look better I personally like it as is!
Aubrey Delos Reyes

EleanorVanEve

Post by EleanorVanEve »

I love the color scheme you chose for both your designs. My favorite is the orange floral design. It looks really pretty. I’m not sure what the empty circle is about but it looks nice. It would make a great frame for a portrait. I’m not sure if there’s anything about the layout I would change personally.
Eleanor Van Evera

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hi! I really love your work here! My favorite layout is the one that includes a rose. My only suggestion would be to chose a more clear typeface because it’s a little bit hard to read as fun as it is.