Project1 premlinary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
lakelyn_dean

Re: Project1 premlinary

Post by lakelyn_dean »

Hi! I really like your desktop design with the round picture. I enjoy the fonts used and think they are still pretty easy to read. I also love the background color as well. My only suggestions for the layout, unless your going for simple and sleek, would be to add a graphical element or 2 of some sort (boxes, lines, etc.). For your mobile design, I like the one with the 2 pictures. I think it is easiest to navigate from the 2 and looks the most visually pleasing, in my opinion.
Lakelyn Dean <3

Ashton_H

Post by Ashton_H »

Hi, its cool to hear that your into video editing, I used to watch a whole bunch of music videos and I think that's what started my interest in graphic design. I really like your layouts! I like the colors and the navigation is simple and easy to find. I think the fonts used for the project links could be changed to a better one, but I really like the other fonts you used throughout your designs, it looks really good!

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Seungwoo,
Your first mobile version looks very clean and put together. I like the simplicity of your designs as they are pleasing to the eye. I also thought the layout was good and easy to navigate. Great job
Noah Grunwald

wsgallegos

Post by wsgallegos »

Hello,

Nice pics! good start and use of space! I think if you played around with other light background colors or a gradient it would help ease the background a bit, great start!
-William Gallegos-