Project one Preliminary critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
lakelyn_dean

Re: Project one Preliminary critique

Post by lakelyn_dean »

Hi! I love both designs but the pink one really caught my eye. the layouts are really neat and easy to navigate. The added touches of the flowers and the few blowing leaves are nice. I think the pink and green contrast is what works well. The only suggestion I have is maybe reducing the size of your "buttons" on your mobile version.
Lakelyn Dean <3

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

I think your two versions of the web design are really beautiful. I think first deign used white and pink well, and I think it's good to choose flowers according to the color. The second design also matched the colors well, and I think the flowers were also chosen according to the colors well. And I think the space was well utilized. And the layout is easy to see. As soon as I saw it, I thought the web designs were pretty.

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Melissa,
I enjoyed your first design the most. I think that the layout that you chose looks clean and I like how all the tabs are easily accessible to the viewer. Good job
Noah Grunwald

wsgallegos

Post by wsgallegos »

Hello,

your flowers are so good! I like the use of the shapes and I'm a fan of light pastel colors! good start! Id keep seeing where stuff fits best for you and keep trying different types!
-William Gallegos-