Project 3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
nelso220

Project 3

Post by nelso220 »

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2011 ... index.html

I don't really know what to say. Basically, I merged the two designs together, and simplified it so I could handle it/create it in the time I had left. Looking back at all three projects, I'm a little disappointed, but they're done. The good thing is that I had no problems building this, and I learned a lot about building websites in this course.

It sucks that I didn't put in the time needed to make this absolutely omg amazing, but another project of mine was having issues that no one could really solve, and I spent a lot of time solving that issue. To top the icing on the cake, my old cat just died this last weekend, so it's been a huge up and down roller coaster for me.

But I'm happy I decided to simplify it. I would have just hated to come up with a better complex design, and not be able to build it. Hopefully the navigation works for everyone well.
Ashlie Nelson

brienicole

Re: Project 3

Post by brienicole »

It is super functional but ya its not visually pleasing as your others.
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

smith206

Post by smith206 »

Overall I think it looks good. Its well thought out. I like the texture and all the subtle images in the background.
Kyle Smith

mminten

Post by mminten »

Good job! I like navigation and background image. The shadow on the nav area is just the right touch.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

I like the navigation bar and the top Graphic Communications area, it's different. The overall of your website is functional and quite simple. Good job.
Vy Tat...

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

I like your website a lot. It is not as artistic as your other work, but it has that flavor of your unique style still. It all works well except it needs to be centered. It has simplicity of navigation and content is delivered effectively. You did a really good job. I always enjoy your hand-drawn text, but here it wouldn't have been so appropriate. Keep going developing your style because it really works well for you. You don't need to have super tech abilities when you can convey so much through your artistic talent.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

thusers

Post by thusers »

easy to navigate. very well done.