INTRO

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Verenisse

INTRO

Post by Verenisse »

Hello everyone, my name is Verenisse (V) for short,
There is not that much to me except that I lived in Reno my whole life, and I really love to draw and major in motion graphics, I really like to collect rocks and stuffed animals. And I have a puppy named Quinoa. I am extremely excited to get to know everyone and see your work for this semester. I am excited to start creating and using my creativity in this class to create new things. That's pretty much it for me, thank you all. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: INTRO

Post by Instructor »

Well, look at that. Another one with a topic icon. You guys are having too much fun.

Welcome to GRC 175, Verenisse. I'm similarly excited to have you in class. I can't wait to see how you solve the projects I'm giving you. If you have questions or need help don't hesitate to reach out to me via Canvas or email.

Don't forget to put your name in your signature, too. I want to make sure everyone has their name in their sig. The link to do that is here: https://tmcc-edu.zoom.us/rec/share/zMjD ... 6502682000
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173