Introduction

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
seungwoo lee

Introduction

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello everyone. This is Seungwoo Lee. I'm from South Korea. My major is graphic design. This is my second semester for graphic design. I have a little fear about web design because computer code and computer programming are so hard. But I think I can get a lot of help by taking this class. when I have a free time, I love watching baseball games and taking photo out side.

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by Instructor »

Welcome to GRC 175, Seungwoo. It is a complex subject and does take a lot of effort to learn so your fears are not unfounded. However, I'm hear to help you out and provide all the resources you need to best learn the subject. I'm also available to answer questions and provide whatever help you need, so feel free to reach out to me via Canvas or email. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you solve the various projects I hand out in this class, particularly Project 3, where you'll redesign a bad website.

Don't forget to put your name in your signature, too. I want to make sure everyone has their name in their sig. The link to do that is here: https://tmcc-edu.zoom.us/rec/share/zMjD ... 6502682000
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173