Project 04 Prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
KAWINTHRAC

Project 04 Prelim

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi my name is Kawinthra. This is my first draft for project 4. I tried to make it clean and easy to navigate. I chose green, white and black to be my colors refer to TMCC's color.

Option 1:
Option1.1_kc.jpg
Option1.2_kc.jpg
Option_m1.1_kc.jpg
Option_m1.2_kc.jpg
Option 2:
Option2.1_kc.jpg
Option2.2_kc.jpg
Option_m2.1_kc.jpg
Option_m2.2_kc.jpg
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

Giselle

Re: Project 04 Prelim

Post by Giselle »

Hi Kawinthra!
I LOVE both of these rough designs! They are both well organized and have great contrast. The color scheme you went for stays true to the TMCC colors; it gives similarities. My favorite layout is the second layout with the big green buttons. It helps to have more straightforward navigation and looks very intriguing. My only suggestion is to move the picture to the white line on your second design mobile version. Besides that, this already looks amazing, and I can't wait to see it live! :D
Giselle Sanchez

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Kawinthra!

I really enjoyed both versions of your drafts. I like the way you incorporated the TMCC colors and use of space. I look forward to seeing your finished product. Good job!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

Hey Kawinthra! These are looking so good, your choice of typefaces, playing with shapes, and organization are coming together to create a strong project. I would choose the second layout because I enjoy your contrast in that layout more, plus the orange looks awesome!

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Kawinthra!
I really like the touch of orange in your design, it goes so well with the green. I like the layout of your second design a bit more, but both are amazing! Great job!
-Natalie Meza

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hi Kawinthra!

Really like both your designs but I think I'm leaning more towards first layout I like how it has a good asymmetrical balance as well as having a really easy way to navigate through the pages

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hi,
Great job on these designs! I think I like the first version better, having the darker footer and header gives your design really nice contrast and depth.
- Cedar Moosmuller

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Kawinthra!

I really enjoy your second design, it looks extremely professional and clean! Amazing job :)
-Jillian Rodgers

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I like your second one better, KAWINTHRAC. Much better contrast and layout. I like the clearly delineated navigation, image, and copy areas.

What stands out to me are your excellent image choices. Big panoramas that compress nicely down into your mobile layouts. I also like that they change from page to page to give your users an easy shorthand of where they are and what content they're looking at. Good use of TMCC's colors throughout. Your type choices are clean and easy to read and go with the hard Bauhausian block layout you've built for yourself here. Great margins, by and large, on this whole thing. Nothing feels crowded or excessively pushed around. Like your images, your layout compresses nicely into a mobile versions. For as many navigations as you have, they're all easy to find, see, and presumably use.

Your bodycopy content is coming apart a little in your mobile inner layout.

Excellent work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

livitup1

Post by livitup1 »

These look very professional and well done. I'm leaning towards the 2nd design more