P04 Prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
chloecutter

P04 Prelim

Post by chloecutter »

Heyyyyyyy everyone here are my layouts, I was going for a simple, professional look!
Attachments
mobile_staff02.jpg
web_staff02.jpg
mobile_index02.jpg
rough_index02.jpg
mobile_staff01.jpg
web_staff01.jpg
mobile_index01.jpg
web_index01.jpg

Brooke_Brown

Re: P04 Prelim

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hey Chloe! I really like your layouts! I really like your home page with the vibrant bright green and the circle photos! It all looks very clean and professional :)
Brooke Brown

onnimelon

Post by onnimelon »

I like the ribbon bookmark design element you have consistent in the designs for the first one. The green might be too bright against the text but I like the neon green effect here. I definitely prefer the first design. If it's possible doing a cool drop down animation might be fun
alexandra buyck :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Chloe!
I LOVE both of your roughs for the GAMT website. The first layout has a cute ribbon for the buttons on the other pages. I love the color scheme you chose for both; it looks brighter on the post, but when you click on the picture, it's a beautiful green. The second layout has a more clean and simple look. I'm stuck between these, but I think the first one pops out at me more. My only suggestion is to use a dark green for the type instead of black. Besides that, I can't wait to see your website live! :D
Giselle Sanchez

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Chloe!

Wow, I needed shades to look at that neon green on those pages, but it worked well. Although all of your pages are nice, my favorite is the first pc-sized Staff page. That was very cool. Your navigation is clean and user-friendly. Good job on this one. I can't wait to see this final project brought to life!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Chloe!
I really like the contrast in both of your designs. Personally, the first design stands out a bit more to me, I really like the idea you used for your nav!
-Natalie Meza

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hello, Chloe

I really like your first design the way you use like the bookmark shape throughout each page was really smart and it makes it extremely easy to see the theme throughout the pages I also like the very font you used.

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Chloe,

I really like your first design. Shapes and bright colors make it seem fun for college life. The first design's header bar is contrast with the rest make it very pop compare to the second one. But I also like the clean and simplicity of the second design. The navigation on the second design is nice too, strong and bold.
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hey Chloe,
I really like your first design, I think having the black header creates a nicer visual hierarchy when compared to the green header.
- Cedar Moosmuller

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Chloe!

I really enjoy your first layout! I like the green ribbon design and the design elements you used. Great job!
-Jillian Rodgers