Project 4 Preliminary Post

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
onnimelon

Project 4 Preliminary Post

Post by onnimelon »

For this design I wanted stick to the TMCC style guiding. I have greeked out text, greyed out images and not the final font for headlines so it's still not as dynamic looking yet but hopefully it's still more interesting than the original site.

Link to original site:
https://www.tmcc.edu/visual-performing- ... technology

Version 1 Desktop Home and Inner Page + Mobile Version
inner-desktop-v01.jpg
inner-desktop-v01.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 32552 times
desktop-version01.jpg
desktop-version01.jpg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 32552 times
mobile-home-ver01.jpg
inner-mobile-v01.jpg
Version 2 Desktop Home and Inner Page + Mobile Version
desktop-version02.jpg
innerpage-v2.jpg
innerpage-v2.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 32552 times
mobile-inner-v2.jpg
mobile-ver01 – 2.jpg
alexandra buyck :D

Brooke_Brown

Re: Project 4 Preliminary Post

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hey Alexandra! I really like your first versions, i like the lines that connect the dots too, its very nicely designed :)
Brooke Brown

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

Hey Alexandra, I enjoy the dark and light green combos in the footer, they look very nice next to each other! The layout with the lines is the winner for me, what a fun idea to guide the viewer through the page with connecting lines!

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Alex!
I love your first layout for the GAMT website. I like the purple, green, and blue contrast. I also like how you organized the information; it is visually pleasing. My only suggestion is to change the font to a serif font instead of a san serif. Other than that, I can't wait to see your website live! :D
Giselle Sanchez

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Alexandra,

I think that you did a pretty good job with your overall concepts. I like your use of color and design structures. My favorite version was the first one. I can't wait to see the live version of your final website!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hello Alexandra!
I really like your first design, the layout is very clean and your inner page really catches my eye! Personally, I would play around with the colors of the boxes in your inner page, they're really nice, but I feel like they don't match with the rest of the site. Maybe use the blue color you used in your second design?
-Natalie Meza

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hi, Alexandra

Both of your designs are pretty good but I like the first one more. I like how you layed out the homepage, I can tell how my eye just glides through the whole piece in a very organized way. I also feel that you did a very good job carrying it over to the mobile portion one suggestion I do have is it is sometimes artery the left align type you might think of using justified or right align type just to make it a little easier to read.

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Alex!

I really your design. Both are really good. I love your color choices, geometry shapes, round cornered buttons in different color made it very to navigate. I really like your program page in the first design. It's easy to follow. For student gallery, I like the one in second design. They are not equally in width but still attach to grid system, making them look clean and still interesting. Can't wait to see your final!
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hey Alex,
Great job on your designs, I think you have done a great job in your use of color and graphic elements, I think the first one stands out more to me.
- Cedar Moosmuller

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Alex!

I really enjoy both of your designs, but I think the first one is the stronger of the two! The flowchart looks great and that purple really compliments the green :)
-Jillian Rodgers