Project 4 Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Sierra_Ross

Project 4 Preliminary Critique

Post by Sierra_Ross »

Hello, everyone! Here are my roughs for project 4. I feel like my designs for the last project might've been a little too out of my skill range so I decided to make these ones a little simpler. I also tried to stick with similar colors to the TMCC website.
Attachments
mobile-inner-rough-2.jpg
computer-inner-rough-2.jpg
mobile-rough-2.jpg
computer-rough-2.jpg
mobile-inner-rough-1.jpg
computer-inner-rough-1.jpg
mobile-rough-1.jpg
computer-rough-1.jpg

Brooke_Brown

Re: Project 4 Preliminary Critique

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hi Sierra! I like your first rough with the green color, i think you could bring more color out, the grey is a more depressing mood i feel, and shows the true vibe of school haha which we're supposed to hide and make it seem fun and inviting
Brooke Brown

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

Hi Sierra, I also designed this based on what I know now through coding, it's super fun to make a complicated layout, but a much different story once it's time to code it haha. Nonetheless, I enjoy how simple and professional these are! Are your gray boxes going to be imagery? If so, I enjoy the idea of the diagonal/slanted layouts, but maybe incorporate more green into the design!

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hello Sierra!
I love your second design for the GAMT website. It has a secondary color besides black and white, making it pop out more. I suggest changing the grey/black color for a tint of the green you used in your second layout. It would add more dimension and take away the dark mood. I love the typeface you chose, and you expressed hierarchy well! I can't wait to see your website running :D
Giselle Sanchez

sophy_gg

Post by sophy_gg »

Hi Sierra! I like your second design in black and white and green, it has easy navigation to work the GAMT website. In the first design, there is no navigation to go to About Us, and the color scheme sounds depressive because of Black and White or monochrome. We refer to the second one, it is too simple for you :D
✦SØphia~GØmeƵ✦

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Sierra!

I like the dark background with lime green the best, but both versions are good. You webpage is clean and easy to navigate, so I think that your finished product will come out nicely. Good job!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Sierra!
I really like your last design for the homepage, I think the colors and layout work together nicely. For the inner pages, I think you should go with your first design with the diagonal, but change the white to a green.
-Natalie Meza

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hello, Sierra

I really like both your designs but I think I'm leaning more towards the second just because of the color combination between the green and the black one suggestion I do have for it is it's kind of hard to read the body copy so maybe add either a lighter background or a white font to make it easier to read.

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Sierra,

Both of your design are looking good. I like your second design a bit more. Colors are contrast to each other. The hierarchy of your fonts sizes is good and easy to read. The layout is clear for browsing the site too.
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hey,
Great job on these designs! I really like your use of black and white, I think it allows your green to really stick out!
- Cedar Moosmuller