Project04_Preliminary

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
sophy_gg

Project04_Preliminary

Post by sophy_gg »

Hello! My name is Sophia Gomez, these are my rough design for the final project about the GAMT program (Graphic Arts Media Technology). I have designed the logo for this program presenting the course, I really like the logo result using Photoshop (Watercolor brush and brush font). I just designed in simple on this program for many interested for new students or what if the GAMT has a website page.

Design 1:
project04_design1.jpg
project04_desing1_mobile.png
Design 2:
project04_design2.png
project04_design2_mobile.png
✦SØphia~GØmeƵ✦

chloecutter

Re: Project04_Preliminary

Post by chloecutter »

Hi Sophia! Your logo looks really good, I enjoy the watercolor effect you've created, as well as the elements of green added throughout! I love the easy navigation you've created as well!

Brooke_Brown

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hi Sophi! I really like your web design with the home showing paint brush strokes and being very artsy and design school vibes :)
Brooke Brown

onnimelon

Post by onnimelon »

I agree with everyone's comments regarding the paint brush effect!
This is a small comment but for some reason my brain really isn't used to the hamburger menu on the right maybe consider putting it on the left. That could totally just be me though.
I really like design 2 much better. I hope you use that brush stroke effect more in your inner pages! That would be nice to see
alexandra buyck :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hello Sophia!
I love both of these designs! They look amazing, and I love how you added the paintbrush effect. It adds a good element of texture and visual appeal to catch the attention of new students. I love the first design. The way the navigation is laid out looks good, and the color scheme gives good contrast. My only suggestion is to put the logo next to the hamburger menu in the first design. Besides that, it's looking awesome so far! :D
Giselle Sanchez

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Sophia!

Wow, you really did it this time! I love both designs, but I must say that I really love the second pc-version. Very creative, clean and I like you colors, graphics and fonts. I can't wait to see it live! Good job.
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Sophia!
The logo you made turned out so cool! I really like your second design, it shows off your logo a lot more and it is easy to navigate. Great job!
-Natalie Meza

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

HI, Sophia

I love the design with the paint splatter and the paint brush font it is a fantastic way to relate it to design and creativity. one thing I do recommend for your mobile version the hamburger menu could be a little bit smaller in the corner so it's not taking up as much space as it is right now.

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Sophia,

These are looking good. I like that your create a new logo for GAMT. I do like the contrast you made for the nav bar in green on the first design. The second design navigation is also pop and easy to follow. Your body texts are easy to read because of the contrast.
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I like the simplicity and image focus of your Design 2, Sophy.

I too share your affection for the splattery/brushy logo you have created. It's so strong and you can plop it on to about any background you choose and it will dominate with minimal modification. Strong work! I like the large and dominant background image of your page as well. I think it would be really cool if that image changed page to page. Your navigation is super clean and easy to see. Nice use of contrast! Makes for a great top cap of the design too. Great use of margin throughout this thing. Everything has room to breathe without fragmenting. I also like how your design smoothly transitions from computer into mobile. It has admirable flexibility.

I would have liked to see some inner pages of your Design 2. I want to see how it handles more text have content that a lot of the program pages have.

Nice work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173