Project 3 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
livitup1

Project 3 Final

Post by livitup1 »

This project was so time consuming and hard for me to finish but I pushed through. I decided to keep the dark navy blue design but make it into a header while made the background white. Once again I chose to redo Petsmart's website. I'm not sure if I ended up doing better or worse but hopefully it looks okay- I'm starting to realize that coding it not my strongsuit

Project 3 link
https://www.grc175.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html

Original link
https://www.petsmart.com/?gclsrc=aw.ds& ... lsrc=aw.ds

chloecutter

Re: Project 3 Final

Post by chloecutter »

The layout is clean and easy to follow, and the pictures of the animals are high res and professional, looking good! I also enjoy the playful shapes you've added to the design, great job!

onnimelon

Post by onnimelon »

This project was time consuming but you did a really good job setting everything up. I can see the end goal easily. Looks like it's only images that are missing really. Great job
alexandra buyck :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Olivia!
I love the color scheme you picked for the layout; the pictures are in good quality! I also love the typeface you chose; it is legible and stylish. My only suggestion is to add the yellow and red to the rest of the layout to add more contrast. Besides that, your website is coming along great! :D
Giselle Sanchez

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Petsmart! They have a surprisingly bad website considering how big they are.

I really like the clearly delineated sections you've established here. Everything is very clearly laid out and easy for my eye to go through. Your colors interact well. They offset the brand and match well against the colors in the puppy image. That puppy is adorable, BTW. Good contrast throughout. I think it helps bring in the idea of sections. Your navigation is easy to find and use.

A pity this thing only has two pages. It needed three more. I would have liked to see more images throughout. Their lack makes it feel a bit empty. I'm not sure a serif font was the best choice for your bodycopy. I think it would have looked better with a sans-serif.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Sierra_Ross

Post by Sierra_Ross »

Hello!

I like the look of this website a lot. It's simple yet effective and I love the cute pictures you chose for the pets. The colors also work well with the rest of the website and everything is very easy to read.

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Olivia!

I really like the remake of this website. Your version is clean and easy to navigate. The puppy is the icing on the cake!!! You have a nice color scheme and your website is very user-friendly. Well done!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Olivia!

I really love the easy navigation and clean layout going on. That navy blue really stands out! Also, bonus points for the adorable puppy :)
-Jillian Rodgers

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Olivia,

Your homepage looks very clean and welcoming. Colors of your background, fonts and photo work well with each other. It's contrast and easy to look on the screen. I also really like how you make subscribe button change color when hover over it.
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

sophy_gg

Post by sophy_gg »

Hi Liv! Your website is very amazing especially the images (golden retriever puppy) and using the color palette like primary colors for Pet Smart. You did it great work :3
✦SØphia~GØmeƵ✦