Project 3 final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ngrover19

Project 3 final

Post by ngrover19 »

Well, I am having some trouble with getting my Project 3 link to work. I have been troubleshooting for a while now, I'm hoping it's just the server taking some time to update or something. Anyway, if you wanna take a look and let me know what you see, that would be a great start for critiques!

https://www.grc175.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html
-Nathan Grover

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 3 final

Post by Instructor »

Oh rad! Press Start. I have too much fun at that joint.

I really like the colors and motion of your home page imagery. Very eye catching. It really draws you in and makes you want to explore the rest of the site. I like that your inner page has a different pic. I hope your other inner pages would have had different pics as well. Your type works well. Good use of dark outer glows to pop it off the background images. And somehow your teal headlines work. Good contrast throughout. The layout also has good margin. Everything seems to have room to breathe without fragmenting.

Looks like there's only two pages here. I would have liked to have seen a few more, especially about this subject. The green of the navigation clashes with the colors in your imagery. I think it would have looked better in your headline teal.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

I enjoy the imagery you've chosen for this website, it's very fitting for this business considering it's an arcade/bar. I also love the green element, if the imagery was darker it would really pop against it, overall you did a good job!

onnimelon

Post by onnimelon »

Looks like the page is working on my end! I agree the press start is a fun concept. I had issues with the server too! I ended up just deleted the whole project 3 folder. Maybe consider doing that but I don't think there's any issues anymore. Super neat
alexandra buyck :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hello Nathan!
I love the website's color scheme, and the pictures you chose are very eye-catching. The navigation is easy to use and find; the "start here" button is fascinating and makes the viewers feel like they are at one of the games at the arcade. My only suggestion is to use more stylish fonts for the subheads on the "eat and drink" page. Besides that, your website is coming along great! :D
Giselle Sanchez

Sierra_Ross

Post by Sierra_Ross »

Hi, Nathan!

The only pages on here that looks like they are working for me is the home page and the "drink and eat" page. That being said, they both still look great. I love the fonts you chose and the background image on the home page.

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Nathan!

I am glad that you chose this option for Project 3 (it was my favorite). I love your colors, the background and font. It truly reminds me of being in an arcade = immediate fun times ahead. Job well done!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Nathan!

I really enjoy the simplicity but also the modern vibe of your website. The colors work amazingly together! Great job :)
-Jillian Rodgers

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Nathan! i really like how your final layout turned out! The colors and images you chose really stand out, great job!
-Natalie Meza

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hi, Nathan

I really like the whole theme of your website. The “Press Start “ idea is really a fun idea. The static that is across most of the picture make the fits the theme that you went with.