Project 03 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
jillian_rodgers

Project 03 Final

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi everyone!

Wow this project was TOUGH! I struggled with getting the pages linked, as well as getting them to look like my drafts. Hopefully the link to my Project 3 worked, but I will keep playing around with that. Overall, it definitely was a learning experience for me and hopefully next project I can better execute what I want.

https://www.grc175.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html
-Jillian Rodgers

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 03 Final

Post by Instructor »

Another organization with a whackadoo founder. This seems like a theme with these projects.

I'm having a great laugh that the call to action button is a literal "call" to action button. No email forms for these guys. They want you to call 'em! What a cool background image. I love the motion of it and the faint colors. You clearly keyed your colorscheme off of it. The white and purple play nicely off the background's colors. A sans-serif font was a perfect choice. It's cool and forward looking, which fits with an IT company. Your homepage navigation is easy to see and use.

Looks like there's only three pages and what there is seems a little content parse. The text in your call to action button is not vertically aligned. Your inner pages are missing the navigation.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

I'm loving the index page's background image, it makes me feel like I'm spinning around, very engaging. When I clicked on the other pages I couldn't find a way back to the home page, but other than that I applaud you for creating this website, it was a difficult project!

onnimelon

Post by onnimelon »

The landing page looks great! I like the on hover purple button effects you have.
alexandra buyck :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Jillian!
I love the background you used for the website; it is stylish and still relevant to the company! I also love the color scheme you went with; it shows good contrast and allows the type to be legible. My only suggestion is to add your navigation bar to each page so the viewer can see all the amazing pages! Besides that; your website is coming together incredibly! :D
Giselle Sanchez

Sierra_Ross

Post by Sierra_Ross »

Hi, Jillian!

I like how this website looks a lot. The layout is simple which works well with the detailed background image you picked. The colors are also very pleasing to look at.

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Jillian!

I feel your pain on this one, but look at us... we made it to the finish line! :)
I think that your did a good job getting your website to look as much like the sketch as possible. I like your color scheme (black, white and purple). It has easy and clean navigation. Overall, it you did well on this project and you should be proud of your accomplishment!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Jillian,

I feel the same. You did a good job. Your home page look really good. I like how you make color changing when hover over navigation. Other pages look good as well. nice job!
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Jillian! I really like your navigations! The purple color stands out from the gray in the background. Overall, your site looks really clean! Great job!
-Natalie Meza

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hello, Jillian

Your website looks great and it very easy to navigate. The background you use was very clever with the website with the “vortex” of stars. One thing I do suggest is to make a way to get back to the home page.